Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an 88 Bronco as is is a favorite model SUV since I was a kid. I want it to run it as new and clean as possible without breaking the bank and learning all of the repairs along the way.

Is there ANYONE in Los Angeles area that would be willing to meet up and help me out with the basics?

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,380 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

........without breaking the bank and learning all of the repairs along the way.
You are going to have to chose one of these options....
You are either going to have to pay someone to do all of your maintenance and fixing up or you are going to have to learn how to work on it yourself.

These old trucks are demanding, they either demand your wallet or your time.

Learning your truck and fixing it up is half of the ownership in my opinion.

I'm sure you can research the forum here and find out most of what you need to do to fix your truck up. Everyone on the forum is more than willing to help out as much as we can.

Reactions: kammots

·
Super Moderator
25,046 Posts
Yo Secretm1Ke,
WELCOME!
Post any issues you find at Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone! Try to limit to one issue at a time.

You can also ask for help in West Coast Chapter (California) @ West Coast Chapter

I'll move this thread to Introductions section.

Here's the 1988 Bronco Dealer Brochure via member sneal @ 1988 Bronco Dealer Brochure part 1... site upgrade rules limit maximum of 10 images per post
&

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search and more tips!

See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

Find time to Participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Quarter and Full-Size of the Year Contests @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Basically from the beginning. Feel free to text me 718 six 44 zero14 nine. I just need some guidance on what should be done and what needs to be done first

1 - 7 of 7 Posts