Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I'm new to the game... 1st bronco I've ever owned, don't really know SQUAT about my car except that it's an '86 4x4. I'm really intersted in learning all the bascis about owning a Bronco. One problem that I have with my Bronco is that I purchased it with some rotting on the rear fender wells, it would be pretty easy and pricey also, to take it to a professional body shop, but I'm all about being HANDS-ON with this bad boy. I really look foward to hearing from you guys on any tips or ideas on what it takes to become an Elite member of the Bronco game!

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Welcome to FSB!!! :)
uhhhhhhhhhh, how do i say this without being a jerk? where did you pop up from, 2nd time ive heard of you and only from these new posts.

Hey Folks,

I'm new to the game... 1st bronco I've ever owned, don't really know SQUAT about my car except that it's an '86 4x4. I'm really intersted in learning all the bascis about owning a Bronco. One problem that I have with my Bronco is that I purchased it with some rotting on the rear fender wells, it would be pretty easy and pricey also, to take it to a professional body shop, but I'm all about being HANDS-ON with this bad boy. I really look foward to hearing from you guys on any tips or ideas on what it takes to become an Elite member of the Bronco game!
get a welder and patch them, theres lots of threads on here about how to do it. its a common problem area on broncos, you should take a look at the tailgate as they rot out alot too. luckily im blessed with a southern vehicle and dont have to deal with such issues.

·
Registered
393 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhh, how do i say this without being a jerk? where did you pop up from, 2nd time ive heard of you and only from these new posts.
Well hun, i've been on here for a long time since 05 but come and go. Soooo am i missing something here??? :histerica

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Well hun, i've been on here for a long time since 05 but come and go. Soooo am i missing something here??? :histerica
i noticed you joined in 2005, but dang i have more posts than you do, must go more than you come.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts