Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i know its my fault:doh0715: I shouldnt have had it with me! But I did cause I forgot it was in my pocket, until we were gettin loaded up then I put it into a thermos we brought for smokes and lighters. So I thought it would be safe there... WELL 4hrs later close to an 18 pack of beer, some of St. James Velvet red wine, and some Hot Apple Pie!! We hit a tree and turned it over!! The only things lost were 2 packs smokes a lighter and of course my wallet cause the lid didnt get put back on the thermos:banghead Oh well life goes on. We still had fun! And that will give something to LOOK for next month when we go back haha

and the hot apple pie is 2 gallon of apple cider, 2gallon apple juice, 4cinnamon stix heated then cooled and mixed with a 5th of 180 everclear of more if youd like but one 5th is usually ENUF!!:beer

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah i know its my fault:doh0715: I shouldnt have had it with me! But I did cause I forgot it was in my pocket, until we were gettin loaded up then I put it into a thermos we brought for smokes and lighters. So I thought it would be safe there... WELL 4hrs later close to an 18 pack of beer, some of St. James Velvet red wine, and some Hot Apple Pie!! We hit a tree and turned it over!! The only things lost were 2 packs smokes a lighter and of course my wallet cause the lid didnt get put back on the thermos:banghead Oh well life goes on. We still had fun! And that will give something to LOOK for next month when we go back haha

and the hot apple pie is 2 gallon of apple cider, 2gallon apple juice, 4cinnamon stix heated then cooled and mixed with a 5th of 180 everclear of more if youd like but one 5th is usually ENUF!!:beer
So you got shit faced floating down a river with a bunch of dudes, lost your wallet, and then drove home drunk?

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you got shit faced floating down a river with a bunch of dudes, lost your wallet, and then drove home drunk?
NO NO NO me and my girlfriend float every fourth of july at Bourbon Mo on the Meremac river and several other friends and family join us. We all camp for the weekend sometimes 3 or 4 days! And on this trip we floated on Saturday and stayed till Monday.

Im all for drinkin some beer and back when i was younger 21 I was awarded a DUI for being an ASSHAT! SO NO DRINKIN AND DRIVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer

·
Registered
128 Posts
he just THINKS he lost his wallet...he actually passed out, and was violated and robbed by some banjo playing good buddies, that thought he had a purdy mouth...

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Hey look $5!

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Rookie mistake. Leave that crap in the Bronco! Now, had you said there was this girl, and I needed my wallet but it had floated away when we tipped; then this story may be better!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts