Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

FSB's Bastard Child
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen it yet?

I saw it this morning....Phucking awesome. Great Special effects, Great story (Very close to the book). Once all was said and done, It compared very close
if not better then the first, and i thought better then the second.

I may be a geek, But its a bad-ass movie.

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
SWEET! I'm goin!

Original FSB.COM Owner
i'm going very soon but i have to break out the dvd of the second one and "refresh" my memory before i go

Living in Obscurity
We will be going this weekend, but I have heard that the ending is not the same as the book. I've read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Ring trilogy recently, so I'm sure I will be mildly disappointed, but I've heard nothing but good things.

Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
I'm going this weekend..Can't wait..glad to hear you give it a thumbs up drilim.

Diesel Gynachologist
I dont know about that movie, too wierd for me. saw the first few minutes of the first one and said thats enough and never watched anymore

Registered
I saw it, and it was awesome! The battle scenes set a new benchmark in 3d animation I'd say.

The only thing that bothered me was the ending was about a half hour. As in, you'd see one ending, the screen would go black, you'd wait for the credits, and then another scene would play. In all it played about 7 ending scenes. :confused:

shibby
I saw it yesterday, kicked azz!!! There were four screens playing at the same time when I went and all of them sold out, even had people sitting on the floor. Definately my favorite movie of the three in the series. I can't believe how real everything looks in the movie, I didn't think it looked fake at all.

search, you #$%@! noob
ok, i was gonna do some xmas shopping today, but whoa...now i gotta go check this movie out. thanks for the head up. :thumbup

Registered
You guys are a bunch of nerdy geeks. :goodfinge

I could not watch the first one. I fell asleep 30 min in to it.

Make sure you bring your mommy's cell phone so you can call her when your ready to come home. :goodfinge :histerica

Sway Is My Fan Club.
You boys think about me when you go to see it. There's no way I'll be going anytime soon. :(

Guess I'll catch it on video like I did the second one. :)

search, you #$%@! noob
Miketnf150 said:
And what's wrong with a boob inspector? He's the best in the bizz!!! :toothless :toothless
and i guess you would know, eh mike?? :wtf

Registered
When I hear about LOTR or Star Wars or any SciFi movie, I think of all those stupid ass people that pay lots of money for a ticket just so they can the "First" to see it. Oh did I mention that they dress up just to watch the movie? Like being there the day it opens to see it isn't enough to prove that you love this shit but then you have to dress up? :slap

Bunch of geeks.

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog comes to mind with this shit

search, you #$%@! noob
ok, i'm with ya on that one...buncha freakazoids, really.

but just going to see the movie, wtf is wrong with dat??

Registered
Nothing is wrong with that unless you are a loser that dresses up or is worried about not being the first one to see it. :wacko

FSB's Bastard Child
Discussion Starter #18
HAHAHAHAHAH. I always think to myself that anyone that camps to go see a new movie...Ie. The people that camped for days outside theaters to go see Star Wars and Dressed up as the characters...Go to the convention, And pick nicknames had a weird kinda screw loose thing.

I personally just wanted to see the damn movie. I was pleased.

Disgruntled Trucker
Just got back from watching it, I'd give it 10 thumbs up if I could! But I agree with the multiple endings haha, just when you thought it was gonna be over, up comes another scene! But I'm glad they didn't end it quickly and abrubtly like some moives do when it seems like they just wanna get it over with. I loved this movie anyway :rockon

ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
i was bored out of my ****ing mind, so i went to see it tuesday night. there were a couple people dressed up, which i thought was pretty funny, but otherwise it looked like the normal crowd of people. I never did understand that whole dress-up thing, seems like something a perverted selfconscious dork does to feel special.

As for the movie, well, yeah, its awesome :D they did a great job with it.
Yeah, the ending was a little drawn out, but thats the way it was in the book. Actually, they chopped alot out of the ending. The movie couldve easily been another hour longer.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts