Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a lot of the stuff on my 88 f150 which may be useful to you bronco guys. I am converting from 351W EFI to carb so all the efi computer stuff is for sale, also the 4 speed auto tranny is for sale...converting to manual. the transfer case connected to it is going too. I also am putting a straight axle in the front so the whole front TTB is for sale. The five bolt rims and tires are for sale as well..going to 8 bolt. They are 33" X 12.5" PROCOMP tires on 15 x 10 Eagle alloy 589 series rims. Ask me about other things I might have them. All stuff worked when I took it out. Email me at [email protected] or post back here. Or you can even call me at 315-788-8139. Thanks.

Ryan C.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
90bronconate said:
is the trans an e40d? how many miles on it? how much?

Im almost sure its not an E40D. Although, I didnt think 88 had a 351 with a 4 speed auto behind it...Im probably wrong.

Pics of tires and wheels if you can, I may be interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think the tranny is an overdrive tranny. I will try to get the numbers off the stuff tomorrow. I dont think I can get pics right now i cant find my camera cord. The tires and rims are good condition. 90 percent tread on the front, 70 on back. Gripped very well when I last drove it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have got an edelbrock 351w performer intake and edelbrock 1406 600cfm carb with electric choke if you want to trade for the efi set up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you still have the computer or has it been sold already?

thanks

pete

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still have the computer but I would rather sell it as a whole including the upper and lower intake, fuel rail....everything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will consider trades for 351w parts such as a roller cam, heads, intake, carb... Does anyone know how much power I can get from that 351w block with stock bottom end?

·
Registered
8 Posts
how much for the complete fuel injection? and is it stock or aftermarket parts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bronco Parts

If you still have them-I'm looking for the 2 bolts and nuts that go through the bottom of the axle pivot brackets to the TTB axle(Left And Right)-If so-How much?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think the bolts he is talking about go through the crossmember. You are either going to have to take them out or take the crossmember out.

·
Premium Member
7,395 Posts
If you change your mind about parting out the front and rear, I'm interested in a front third member and rear ring & pinion for an 8.8 if at least 4.11. :chili:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts