Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I want the silver trim pieces and the A/C vents. Also do you have the rear drive shaft for the 94? If so, how much? I live in Austin, TX 78737

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as of 7:31pm EST, I have replied to all who inquired via PM's - check your PMs! :)

Also - just to note - ALL ABOVE PRICES DO INCLUDE SHIPPING - so the prices you see are THE prices you will pay, no added fees, no handling charges, no BS. :)

I will update the thread as items sell.

When PM'ing me, or sending payment, if you would be so kind just to include the item # and very short description, it would help me out with keeping everything in order. :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm interested in the remaining 2 air vents if they are available. PM sent..
Sorry, they were sold on the same day as the other 2 air vents. I did not get a chance to update the ad after my first round of updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything in the ad has been updated today, 08/11/08.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ALL PM's have been responded to and the listing is current for all remaining parts.

All positive feedback has been left for those who purchased from me as well - please do reciprocate if you have not already.

thx fellas!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.