Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item name:Various
Price:Various and OBO or trade for 86 bronco cool parts and stuff or other interesting items
http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/9249/31851
Description:
Skid plate said to fit a 9" but my shock mounts were in the way.$50

351w Block and heads. Block needs bored and cleaning, and heads prolly could use a rebuild, and def. cleaning. $300

Sawblade directional aluminum rims. With tires. Tires could use replacement 15x8 Good shape could use polishing, no caps or nuts. $200

(feeler) factory 15x8 86 bronco wagon wheels good shape but need new paint? have center caps and trim rings. tires need replacing. offer?

alternator from 85 351w advance autozone replacement like new 1 groove pulley 50

engine module (78), flexplate(351w), offers

1978 ford 150 ranger 2wd no motor, bad trans, no column, good hood front clip doors. cab needs floors and rear cab work. bed is perforated but i believe repairable. Tailgate real solid. part out or whole truck 500 obo

Fiberglass roof visor. Unlited. wont fit my 86 it may be for a 78-9 or a van? a little cracking around 2 holes needs paint 50

Tailgate wiring harness off an 86 wiring ok switches good. offer

Hedman hedders ball and socket 3 hole reducer with threaded O2 sensor bung. Summit racing # 21116 in black. I ordered in error brand new in package. 25. shipped

. ALL OBO MAKE OFFERS!!! IM REAL NEGOTIABLE!! MOST OFFERS ACCEPTED!!
.Ill have more up later cant remember it all. Need cash want stuff gone
.I'd also like to trade for a set of streetlocks 15x10 or 12, np 205 or a twinstick kit for the 205, roof lightbar, lited/unlited fiberglass visor
Location (City):Ocala Fl
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):34480
Will you Ship? (Y/N):depending
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):Any
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):MO, Check, Paypal
Other info:

·
Registered
173 Posts
can you ship the 9" skid plate to 21122 ?? got pic's of skid plate??

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Just out of curiosity, do you have the receipt for the alt?

·
redneck mudder
606 Posts
what kind of hood release to you have? the one that mounts in the cab or on the support?

·
redneck mudder
606 Posts
id give ya an offer but i want the one that mounts in the cab with the cable

·
Registered
539 Posts
well that sucks...try puttin it on someones truck for a reference.....it fit over my rain gutters no problem...what about cutting it to fit over the rain gutters? I'm sorry it didn't fit...that is awfully weird

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.