Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Ford Bronco, beefed up 351w, JBG HD rear springs, JBG 4” coil, 10.25 rear posi, Dana 44 posi
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went up to some friends property to ride my ATV and do a little driving in my truck. I got it buried as you can see.

I got it stuck in some fairly deep water maybe 3/4 the way up the tire, little lower. Afterward I had a loud high pitched squeal up front. I am guessing it’s the brakes but not positive because it happens the whole time I’m driving. I can here dirt in the back drums so I know I have to clean those out.

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
1,130 Posts
I’d start with pulling the tires off and blasting all the mud out of the brakes. From there maybe pull a locking hub off and see if there is water in there

Reactions: dash_cam

·
Registered
1987 Ford Bronco, beefed up 351w, JBG HD rear springs, JBG 4” coil, 10.25 rear posi, Dana 44 posi
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’d start with pulling the tires off and blasting all the mud out of the brakes. From there maybe pull a locking hub off and see if there is water in there
Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well. Gonna put it on jack stands and fully pressure wash all the mud off. And if there is any in the hub it’s easy to take off since they just slide right off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts