Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run a 89 with a 300 6. It had new exhaust when I bought it but the po went back to a stock muffler. I recently lifted it and am now running 32" mudders. I am looking for a muffler that doesn't sound like s*** but will produce a nice throatty sound. any suggestions.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
appreciate it if you tried running a search on this first. this subject has been covered too many times. if you have questions after searching, be happy to help ya out. thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not every new user knows to search. "Say no" I have a 82 with a 300 and I'm also running 32"s. I have a flow master that splits off into two tail pipes and it has a ok sound to it but , if you want loud you should look into headers.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LOUD I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT IT IS A TRUCK. RIGHT NOW THE EXAHUST DOESN'T HAVE ANY SOUND AND SINCE I AM RUNNING A LIFT I WANT IT TO SOUND GOOD.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
scurbie, this guy has been told to search MANY times on here, i think hes got it figured out by now.

Chexmix has a flowmaster that sounded great, then it fell off on the freeway (made a nice target that weekend) and it sounded even better. So id run straight pipes after the cats.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Not every new user knows to search. "Say no" I have a 82 with a 300 and I'm also running 32"s. I have a flow master that splits off into two tail pipes and it has a ok sound to it but , if you want loud you should look into headers.
I'm pretty sure on the message you get when you sign up, it gives you the link to learn how to search, and do advanced searches.

NO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LOUD I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT IT IS A TRUCK. RIGHT NOW THE EXAHUST DOESN'T HAVE ANY SOUND AND SINCE I AM RUNNING A LIFT I WANT IT TO SOUND GOOD.
PEOPLE WILL KNOW IT IS A TRUCK BY LOOKING AT IT AND REALIZING IT IS A TRUCK AND NOT A CAR OR A SUBMARINE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.