Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.0 bone stock
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a passenger vent window assembly, i just need the glass with the frame and latch, but would take the whole thing if i had to. The latch on mine is broken, the stud is missing and it's one of those few things i can't repair.
I also have a lot of odds and ends laying around as well if you may need something.

Thanks

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,242 Posts
Got a couple of them in storage, I’ll have to see if there wort a damn. Might take a couple days.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a couple of them in storage, I’ll have to see if there wort a damn. Might take a couple days.
No rush, i have a spare drivers, but of course you always have an extra of what you DON'T need.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,242 Posts
I can see the crates that contain my spare parts….. in the back corner of my storage unit behind 15 ft of other shit! I can get to to it it just won’t be any time soon, I was parting out two trucks and may have posted pics, once I dig them out I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, no rush, I’m 3 months from
Painting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
778 Posts
I have a pair of Gen 5 vent windows if you want them. Complete assemblies

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a pair of Gen 5 vent windows if you want them. Complete assemblies
I don’t believe they will fit, not without changing my door glass I don’t think. I’ll double check this though.

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
778 Posts
I don’t believe they will fit, not without changing my door glass I don’t think. I’ll double check this though.

I have that as well

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have that as well
Thanks but that sounds like a lot of work lol…and a lot of shipping! If you was right down the road I’d probably take a whack at it.

My problem is my latch broke…and not just the plastic but the whole stud it mounts to is gone and I really don’t know if I can repair it. I thought about trying to remove the stud from my spare drivers side, but I think it’s welded

1 - 9 of 9 Posts