Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
What part of north la (isn't that considered lower arkansas)? I used to stomp around in ruston in another life. Check out delta4x4club.com and la4x4.com for riding info. I know that they were checking out orv trails in state park land recently with the hopes of getting the okay to ride. I haven't heard much on it in a couple of weeks though.

I'll be sure to post if I hear of anything in your area.

cheers
clay

·
Registered
193 Posts
yoo im down in Baton Rouge and there is no where to go wheeling on weekends. i always have to wait to go with la4x4.com but my bronco can not fit in the trails they go on! so im out of luck.

·
Registered
179 Posts
troy2d23 said:
yoo im down in Baton Rouge and there is no where to go wheeling on weekends. i always have to wait to go with la4x4.com but my bronco can not fit in the trails they go on! so im out of luck.
There are some guys out in hammond that have bonfires/wheeling weekends quite frequently. I'll pm the info I have. I haven't checked them out yet.

walkintallknls said:
im in winnsboro..about an hour south of ruston
I think I got a speeding ticket cruising through there way back when. I'll be sure to post up when I hear anymore about the state land.

cheers
clay

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sounds like you Loosynanner guys need to hook up with the Mississippi guys and lets find aplace to play...

·
Registered
179 Posts
GHOSTRIDER said:
Sounds like you Loosynanner guys need to hook up with the Mississippi guys and lets find aplace to play...
I head up to MS from time to time. My pops lives in mccomb. Keep us informed of any rides up your way and we'll do the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts