Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked and, looked a bunch, but I cannot find anywhere that sells like a 15x12 with like a 2.5", or even 2" back spacing. I've heard the rockcrawlers elluded to, on this, and other forums...and I found a few very specialized company's to build custom wheels. It'll be a while if, and when before I buy a set...but, I'd like to get a deep set to help clear my headers. I've got a set of 15x12's on there now, with probably about 4" backspacing on them...and they clear my 35's fine now, with only 2.5" of lift, no rubbing....but eventually I plan to go with a 6" superflex setup, and 38x15.50 boggers...and I think they'll rub on the headers with these rims. I thought about going the wheel spacer route, but I'd much rather find a deeper set of wheels...if I could find the freakin things...thanks.

·
is hazardous to others
1,656 Posts
i ordered mine from summit, (us wheel) but from what i remember 2.5 inch is the least they will go. they accually call them reverse offset.(the wheel shell is turned around to get that offset, inside of the wheel is now the outside) make sure u ask about the price, my buddy ordered some and they charged him $16 more per wheel more then they charged me. they said the charge was for the custom backspacing...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, thanks for the links, and the help. I looked high and low for them everywhere, but I didnt' see them listed anywhere, except on a few custom sites as i mentioned above. I didn't know summit could get them, or 4wheelparts.com for that matter. i wonder why they don't list them...

thanks again for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts