Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a 1995 XLT bronco and i was wondering about kits out there to lower it. If anyone has any pics of a lowered bronco thatd be cool too. I know most of you are into fourwheelin and i am as much as the next guy. Im just wondering about the prices and looks of a project like this.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Search. There have been many threads on this topic... even a few recently.
In my opinion, don't ruin a bronco. but, everyone has their own taste.
-Casey

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
theres only one sweet lowered bronco, and thats the lightning bronco. dont ruin a good 4x4

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Ive seen a alot of lowered k5 blazers around here. And in my opinion, it just doesnt look right. ID imagine beltech may have something. MAybe you can rig up an F150 kit for it.

A lightning bronco wouold be awsome.

·
Registered
177 Posts
yea the only good lowered bronco i have seen is the lightning bronco

·
Registered
51 Posts
if i had 2 one would go that way and one would go the other way. I would like a lowered 78 style with a 460 or 429 tho

·
Registered
140 Posts
yes

If you need some pics here ya go. This is Randell's Bronco from NLOC board. He sold it a year ago to a guy for $7K and now he is trying to get $10K?? ebay item number..4619506549
I am currently doing a 94 bronco/95 lightning conversion.. I had a wrecked 95 lightning to use so it made it easier.. It isn't exactly unbolt and bolt stuff back in to place but for the most part it was simple.. Except for the rear of the bronco needs to be dropped 2-4 inches now and it wont be easy. It will definately require a c-notch. and I plan on swapping the rear tank from the Lightning with the bronco so it doesnt look like a wart sticking out from under the rear..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Gacknar said:
Just remember, to lower a Bronco any where near as much as the Lightning you must loose the 4x4
And lose your bronco's pride. I have seen lowerin' topics on truck sites way to many times. There is just no reason. Maybe this is 'cause I am a huge 4x4 nut and hate drivin' the sebring on road (tried to wheel once, wasn't pretty), but there is no reason. I am also a proud Minnesotan so if ya did it up here, chances are your truck would be on cinder blocks. Now we all have our own opinions, I ain't tryin' to start up a war, but do this to a 2WD vehicle if you can't resist and need an excuse to burn some cash. Up here, broncos are becomin' more and more scarse and to waste a vehicle so good and no longer in production breaks my heart. :cry

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
ROBSLXTASY said:
This is Randell's Bronco from NLOC board. He sold it a year ago to a guy for $7K and now he is trying to get $10K?? ebay item number..4619506549
I wonder if the boob realized he didn't put a reserve on it. Understandably, there's a week before it's over, but the smart bidder will wait til the last minute, and buy it pennies on the dollar

·
Registered
490 Posts
i dont understand the concept of lowering a bronco, its not like its gonna be fast, cause its so heavy. Lowering an s-10 makes some sense because it could at least be fast.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i hate the way the way the lighting bronco looks. i also hate to idea of lowering a bronco because of how hard they are to find and how great an offroad truck they are. if you want a lowered truck please sell the bronco and get a lowered f 150 or chey but please dont ruin a bronco.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks good.:thumbup I really like the seats, that is pretty much what I want to do to mine. How much did they run you to have them done?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts