Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy,
is there anyone in the lubbock texas area that needs an employee in whatever field? if it is in the car/truck world, even better. im just looking for a job, and wanted to check here

wes

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
WES said:
howdy,
is there anyone in the lubbock texas area that needs an employee in whatever field? if it is in the car/truck world, even better. im just looking for a job, and wanted to check here

wes

i need one too...

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it aint bad at all, the alcohol and women make up for everything else, you should be jealous of the great oppurtunities we have

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Swamp Donkey said:
You should probably keep this post up for a while, b/c since you go to tech, you will probably still need to find a job after you graduate. :toothless :toothless
sure sure, too bad tech has a good civil engineering department with a good reputation so there are about 35 reputable companies that hire ONLY tech students. now as for bluebeast, i dont know what his degree will get him!

wes

·
Welcome to the jungle
678 Posts
WES said:
the alcohol and women make up for everything else, you should be jealous of the great oppurtunities we have
From what I've heard, you've got to down that lubbock alcohol before you can bring yourself to do Tech women... :brownbag

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lonestar_Bronco said:
From what I've heard, you've got to down that lubbock alcohol before you can bring yourself to do Tech women... :brownbag
uhhhh, i think you have heard wrong. come make a visit here, you will see that it is just the oppisite!!! TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!

wes

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
Playboy rated us #3 on the hot women list... so i think that we have our fair share of them and no u dont need the alcohol for our women, just those at TAMU.... just kidding with yall about TAMU that was my 1st choice but when they gave me the blinn team option i said tech here i come... i mean i was pissed because my friend with .5 higher GPA and a Lower SAT and ACT got in just because he was higher in his class.... i was lower but i still have good grades to show that i can do it. right now he is on academic probation with a 1.271 and i have a 2.687 so hmm i think that they made a mistake but hey i love tech and lubbock... easy to find things here with the streets on a grid pattern

ok i went off topic but oh well i just got done lifting....and i am tired

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, you made it to 100 posts, now make a thread about it so you can be cool like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bobby is my hero, him and Eminem, they are not afraid to voice there opinion wherever whenever. Wish I could do that

wes

·
Registered
606 Posts
i'd rather be on the blinn team then throw tortiallas at people! TAMU all the way!!

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
InkDawg said:
Both of those schools have nervous sheep.
well, i would much rather be with the fine women here than the gays in austin, i guess that tells us a lot about your sexual orientation

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not when i was there, but i had plenty of the members of the gay organization there come and talk to me, maybe it was just me, but i still like the west texas style women

wes

1 - 20 of 25 Posts