Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if LubeLocker makes a gasket for my front Dana 44 Differential Cover on my 78 Bronco? Anyone have a part#....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
4,269 Posts
They do. I have one on my D44, but I don't have a part number off the top of my head as the shop who did my locker/gear install ordered it.

·
Premium Member
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
4,269 Posts
This is what I see listed on their site.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw that one but it’s not the shape of my front dana 44. This is the proper shape they have on amazon. I think it would fit but not totally sure...

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotya. I read pros and cons for the gasket. Wonder what Ford used for sealing the differential covers during production? Sealant or Gaskets

·
Registered
8,491 Posts
I have used one on my 77 F100 D44 and it was the correct shape and worked just fine.

Not sure I would trust any of the pictures to be accurate....would go by the description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Think I’m going with RTV. I have used that on my jeeps in the past with never an issue. I’m sure the LubeLocker gasket is a great product too and has great reviews which is why I considered it. Thanks all!

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
*90xlt,351w,e4od,1356m*79,400,C6,205,19donors*73,400,np435,d20j twin
11,547 Posts
This is what I see listed on their site.

I saw that one but it’s not the shape of my front dana 44. This is the proper shape they have on amazon. I think it would fit but not totally sure...

Am I missing something? Aren't those both the same shape, just rotated 1/4 turn from each other?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.