Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo! Had to call a guy out to haul off a load of trash and stuff from the old house we're getting read to sell today. When he got there, he asked me if I owned the Bronco that used to park there. (people seem to remember my Bronco for some reason). Apparently hes restoring a 79 F150 for a show truck, big Ford guy. Anyway, we shot the shit for awhile, and got to talking about spare parts we have lying around and what not. Long story short, hes giving me a Ford NP203 transfer case from a 77 F150 for FREE! :chili: Said he is pulling it in a couple of weeks (from a parts truck) with the transmission, and said I seemed like a nice guy, and I could have it. Also got info on some more local wheelers, including a guy with an awesome early bronco that I've seen around town. Looks like that doubler will be coming together sooner than I had anticipated!

Always remember, it pays to be nice :beer

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
JahWarrior said:
Said he is pulling it in a couple of weeks (from a parts truck) with the transmission, and said I seemed like a nice guy, and I could have it.
You must not have been talking politics:goodfinge

Congrats

brad

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
darb said:
Oh dear... that wasnt said, was it? :toothless

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Nice score

·
Never ending project
1,084 Posts
darb said:

Congrats

brad
That was brutal i love it.:histerica :histerica :thumbup

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Congrats on the parts jah, now go buy another qjet with the money you saved, (one that doesn't have a divorced choke, dum dum):histerica

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
MyFullSize said:
Oh dear... that wasnt said, was it? :toothless
He know i'm just kiddin...

...maybe :toothless

brad

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
darb said:
He know i'm just kiddin...

...maybe :toothless

brad
I got quite the chuckle out of it :toothless But you forget, IL is a blue state, and theres not a lot of "love" for the Bush camp around here :beer

But, no... we didn't talk politics! :rofl: :histerica

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oldyeller said:
(one that doesn't have a divorced choke, dum dum):histerica
Yeah someone told me any year, no real differences.... I'm trying to remember who it was..... :scratchhe

wanna help me out Oldyeller? :toothless Hell no, I'm pretty sure thats its one of the 850CFM carbs that were apparently used quite a bit on the big 472 Caddies :thumbup I'll deal with the manual choke, NP.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
From what I've read Jah, that's exactly what you've got, 850cfm off of a big block caddie. Any numbers stamped into it?

Oh, by the way, I got my new a-dapter kit put on this weekend. I'll pm you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts