Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MEB Lunch at Hooters! January 24, 2015 - Meet & Greet

Come join Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos for our 2015 kick-off event with lunch at Hooters of Richmond. This is MEB's traditional start of the new year meet and greet where we greet old friends and hopefully meet some new ones. There was a change to the location as the old one closed but this one is right next door.

Hooters is located at

7912 W. Broad St.

Richmond, VA 23294
804-747-5559

We'll start about noon and conclude around 4:00 p.m.

Everyone is invited to attend with or without your Bronco for a fun afternoon of food, fun and as much Bronco talk as you can stand.

We hope to see you there.

MEB Staff

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
I am going to try and make it again this year.... Its a lot of fun, so make plans now to attend, MEB is very open to all bronco owners...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am sure Mark and I will make it again this year, its kind of like a Bronco birthday for Mark, hope to meet some more great people

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
That's crazy, but they will find another place. It will all come together..

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's a bummer I was hoping that mark and Kenny were going to do the wing challenge this year... I just wanted to watch the painful looks on their faces doing it.

They will figure it out pretty quick they are a great group of people.

·
Registered
383 Posts
If I'm working that weekend I may be able to pop in before work, but that's an IF.

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
Hooters yeah hooters is good know why ????? We get to look at hooters... Never a bad day looking at hooters and bronco....can't forget the wings. Now that's a great combo. Who's all going???

·
Registered
363 Posts
It was so weird how QS&L just shut down like that, I always thought they were doing a solid business.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I'm gonna try to show up, but it may be without Big Blue. No prospects on getting it running right that soon. I'm going to get back on it as soon as hunting season is over.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts