Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent a day at lytle creek nothing crazy just went up the trail and bbq. Everything was fine till i got a flat then put my spare on and got a flat on that 2 mins later.lol Meet up with jtr when I was changing my flat. hope you like

my bro

chebby

my co pilots

heep

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Thats funny just passed jtr going up to big bear. We were headed down just got done running gold mountain. O
Tried john bull but it was blocked by a fallen tree

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Thats funny just passed jtr going up to big bear. We were headed down just got done running gold mountain. O
Man, that sucks. We were going to try John Bull tomorow. Any other sugestions besides Gold Moutain while we're up there. Those are really the only two I know so far.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Man, that sucks. We were going to try John Bull tomorow. Any other sugestions besides Gold Moutain while we're up there. Those are really the only two I know so far.
not really, I was co-dawg in my buddys jeep. there were a few guys that were headed up the trail to try and winch it out of the way, but I have no idea if they were able to or not...

·
Registered
934 Posts
Yeah it was a great day and Got to meet Jose's Friends and family and they are cool guys ( and girls that little one is a trooper fell like 50 times and cried once ). We were able to McGruber an air compressor out of a vaccum line and steel nipple and the Jeeps A/C Compressor, I had a few plugs and valve stem core remover so we were able to make it happen.

Yes my truck got hot, must have been an air bubble cause it just overheated instantly and started bubbling out. I let her cool down then topped her off (thank god I brought my 5gal water jug) and ran it without the radiator cap and the heater on to make sure the bubble worked it's way out and I was good to go the rest of the day.

We grilled then headed up the trail a bit to an open clearing with a good rock for some poser shots.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
We heard about the fallen tree at the AAT meeting.. There were 2 and 1 was able to be winched out.. However the 2nd one wasn't. :(

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
shit great pics........ i missed out. instead i had fun with tony eating wind blown sand.......

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nice pics. Jason and I were thinking about doing a BBQ up there soon.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I broke a radius arm on my Bronco at Pismo and Jason still recovering from his hangover (LOL) but once we get back on track we post it and get together for a BBQ.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I lilke the tube doors on the 4th gen bronco, any build pics of those?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts