Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the official Meet and Greet thread. Just counting all the people that replied with for sures and maybes, I've got 21 names on my list. Then I sent out a mass of PMs.

So here's some details:

WHEN: January 28th, Saturday. Show up about 5pm or therabouts, leave when we get ready to go. [So even if you're gonna run late, chances are you'll catch us still there.]

WHERE: Delkwood Grill, Marietta, GA. I75 North to Delk Rd - Exit 261. Take a right - East on Delk Rd - the Delkwood Grill it out there about 1/2 mile on the left. The number is 770-956-1313 if you want better directions. [Or PM me for my cell if you want.]

WHY: Cause I said so! :toothless

Please go to the calendar and click "I will be attending this event" to help me keep a better track on who'll be there. Thanks! CALENDAR

Oh and there's a thread HERE with hotel locations.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
11.1 hrs from my front door. I am not gonna mark it on the calender Mels. I will be getting cut on the 20th, and it all depends on how i feel.

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
I am driveing all the way there...:goodfinge

All 40 min. of it.:histerica

·
broncofied
1,476 Posts
Yeah i'll show up don't know if any bronco will make this one may be in the ranger but i'll be there fire ant may show up if i dare brave atlanta traffic with it.:toothless

·
broncofied
1,476 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
I have a request...if you're not driving a Bronco, don't park in the line up, please. :toothless

If i drove a D8 could i park in the lineup:histerica

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
OK I have a problem. :brownbag
I go out of town for a couple o weeks and when I return I find that plans have been made for my fathers 60th birthday. The plans involve everyone going to Nashville the same week-end as the M&G..:banghead
Now I'm torn...what ta do, what ta do....:shrug

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh don't try to pull that like you didn't know. ;) I had the date set in the original M&G thread I started.

If you don't come, you'll be kickin' yourself in the ass later, Joe AND Oscar will be there. Plus a bunch of new folks. Your dad has a birthday every year, how many times do you get the coolest Bronco people in the same room?

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
I have a request...if you're not driving a Bronco, don't park in the line up, please. :toothless
then i'm not coming :toothless

Now I'm torn...what ta do, what ta do....
gotta do what ya gotta do :thumbup my mom told me yesterday she was having a 25th birthday party/lunch thing for my brother that sunday, i said sorry, cant make it, but if it was my mom or dad i'd have a harder decision

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Your dad has a birthday every year
Yeah but my family aint big on celebrating this sort of shit...so it don't happen ever year...I knew when the M&G was, waht I was saying is that I was out of town or I'd have tried to get them to change the date...but there are about eight folks gonna go party down in the music capital of the world...it'll be a blast too...damn it!
BroncoBabe said:
how many times do you get the coolest Bronco people in the same room?
Every time me and you get together...;)

dsotmoon said:
if it was my mom or dad i'd have a harder decision
Zactly...it's a tough one...it'd damn sure be cool to see you and Oscar again and get to meet some new folks....no matter how ya slice it, it aint an easy descision...:banghead

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blaze said:
Every time me and you get together....
Yeah, but nobody is supposed to know about those times.

It's cool if you go to the birthday thing for your old man, I understand. Besides if you're not there, maybe the rest of us can get a chance to talk. :goodfinge

·
broncofied
1,476 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Yeah, but nobody is supposed to know about those times.

It's cool if you go to the birthday thing for your old man, I understand. Besides if you're not there, maybe the rest of us can get a chance to talk. :goodfinge

Yeah we could talk but dang shane has a pocket full of stories for shure. Now We know jeremy is driving Mr. Ranger that's not a bronco but i bet you he will still be in the lineup and remember the last time it was me and him there in our rangers first before you even:goodfinge

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jeremy's not coming. :( He has a prior engagement with SWMBO [She Who Must Be Obeyed...aka his hot wifey.]

WTF are we gonna do without our two biggest story tellers and invokers of great laughter? Somebody's gotta pick up the slack.

And yeah, well, just try to get there before me this time, I plan on being early. I have to greet all our new faces. :toothless

·
Reverend Trick Playa
993 Posts
And yeah, well, just try to get there before me this time, I plan on being early. I have to greet all our new faces. :toothless
Just a thought....how do you know them if they are new faces????:toothless

Risking Malpractice, Unemployment, child pawning on the internet, SURE CASTRATION, and eminent divorce........hell I'm in. I mean, lets get priorities here peeps.......It is FSB after all!:beer

·
Registered
415 Posts
I want you to know I would love to come and meet all of you but I'm on call that weekend and i have to be here to fight forest fires if and when they happen.. hope yall have fun

1 - 20 of 113 Posts