Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Audra said:
You were there? :doh0715:
Ya, I was there. I was the redheaded guy with the chic. I was just going to play it cool, but now that its been brought up…I was disappointed with the whole ordeal. I figured at an FSB…. FULL SIZE BRONCO…meet and great we at least shoot the shit about broncos for a minute or so. Half the night went on with no discussions on broncos. I guess the whole thing just wasn’t what I expected, my bad. Mel, you were sweet and I hope you feel better. 88 Mule and Manny it’s nice to see you again.
:thumbup thanks dale. nice to meet you and your wife!

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
edluvsbronc said:
Ya, I was there. I was the redheaded guy with the chic. I was just going to play it cool, but now that its been brought up…I was extremely disappointed with the whole ordeal. I figured at an FSB…. FULL SIZE BRONCO…meet and great we at least shoot the shit about broncos for a minute or so. Half the night went on with no discussions on broncos. I guess the whole thing just wasn’t what I expected, my bad. Mel, you were a sweetheart and I do hope you feel better. 88 Mule and Manny it’s nice to see you again.
:thumbup thanks dale. nice to meet you and your wife!

I will say this wasn't a normal meet and greet. Ryan wanted to get together before he leaves for basic training, so this was kind of a social goodbye type deal. And then BroncoRob was in town so a hey cool, glad you could make it kinda thing.

I am really quiet and shy so getting me to say much is hard. I think the kind of dixie events you might like better are the meet and greets out camping and wheeling :) That would be more bronco oriented :beer

·
Registered
541 Posts
Audra said:
I will say this wasn't a normal meet and greet. Ryan wanted to get together before he leaves for basic training, so this was kind of a social goodbye type deal. And then BroncoRob was in town so a hey cool, glad you could make it kinda thing.

I am really quiet and shy so getting me to say much is hard. I think the kind of dixie events you might like better are the meet and greets out camping and wheeling :) That would be more bronco oriented :beer
i still had a good time seeing all the trucks. but it was just a little different than what i expected to see. i was ready to slide under trucks and learn all about the other trucks and there mods, but it was more of a party kind of atmosphere. hopfully i will be able to atend the next one.:rockon

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Eddie - sorry you were disappointed. Did the guys not hang out in the parking lot before going inside? That's usually when the Bronco talk goes on, out in the lot checking out rigs. And like Audra said, with Ryan leaving and Rob coming in from Ohio, it really was more of a social event. I hope you join us again and don't let this one event shy you away from us. Next time we'll leave Shane [Blaze] outside, nothing ever gets talked about once he gets started anyhow. ;)

Audra - you should have seen me at our first 3-4 M&Gs, I never said a word other than hi or whatever. I know I wasn't talkative or outgoing this time, but I felt like Fido's ass. I'm usually the one welcoming any new people and sitting in the middle of it all. So stick with us long enough and we'll bring you out of your shell. ;) Thank you and Cheryl for my balloons and goodies, that made my night.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Audra said:
I will say this wasn't a normal meet and greet. Ryan wanted to get together before he leaves for basic training
That and most of us allready know each other....so we've crawled all over each others rigs and talked shop long ago...:shrug

Bronco Mels said:
Next time we'll leave Shane [Blaze] outside, nothing ever gets talked about once he gets started anyhow. ;)
Manny would just take over...:toothless

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Blaze said:
That and most of us allready know each other....so we've crawled all over each others rigs and talked shop long ago...:shrug
Actually I would of liked to have crawled in your guys broncos too. Just didn't seem like much of anyone was checking out the broncos so I left them unmolested :(

i stepped on Audra's toes
So did Shane when he was on the couch and that hurt like hell with his big ol' boots. If I had to choose between the two you can step on them any day :doh0715:

Shane: don't feel bad, I can't even imagine how many drinks you'd had at that point ;)

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
broncoman92 said:
you still had fun though right
I had a blast I am just a very quiet person. For me the coolest part was going over to Dale's (??? It was Dales house right??). I am just really bad with names.

His wife was so cool. You usually get together at something like that and the guys are having a great time and you can tell the guys wife is just ready to scream, not so last night!. She was extremely nice, down to earth and having a great time. It is no wonder at all their marriage has lasted as long as they have been together. We got to see wedding pics and geez even a pic from their prom. I am not a drinking sort of person but I didn't feel left out, and I met some really cool people.

I usually have people tell me in a party type setting that they think I am snobby; but I honestly am just too dang shy to say much. If I could have gotton the gut up I wouldve been able to ask to check out the crawler in the driveway. I was worried about my son not having a great time and geez how much more lucky does he get than another boy his exact same age who has video games? He is a very quiet kid like his mom (bookworm), so if he had been unhappy he would have hung out with us adults until time to leave. But nope, when I went to get him he was like man, already?

For me it helped that I had already met Cheryl before at the f100 nationals so it gave me someone to talk to and hang out with I already knew. Mel was another familiar face but both of the times she was there, but she kept sitting over with the group of people I didn't know, so I felt weird going over there. I really am just painfully shy like that.

I will definately be going to the next one :rockon

and shane remnds me of one of my friends from high school, they could have been brothers :histerica

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Blaze said:
Hey...my head finaly stopped hurting...:brownbag
Shane you should have had your helmet on before trying those stunts,:histerica hahaha it was awsome meeting ya'll. I am sure we will all be talking about this for awhile,man that was some more FUN!:beer :drinkbud

1 - 20 of 101 Posts