Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 mickey thompson baja belted tires mounted on mickey thompson classic II wheels, 1/4 - 3/8 tread on tires. dont have any pictures right now of them but i will not ship so if local and interested let me know and i can get em out to you to take a look at, 500 obo

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they dont ride bad, my bfg mud terraisn ride alot better but the only thign ive noticed is they like to follow grooves int he road a lil bit. ive only had these a few weeks and i decided to sell the truck so i am tryin to get rid of these. i couldnt tell you how they do compared to swampers though cuz the only set of tsls ive run the belts were seperated. but id imagine they are smoother

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive got no idea, dont know anyone who runs claws, ever think of a goodyear mtr 40x 13.50, i dont know what you get into but they look pretty tuff and would prolly do good on the street, no idea what they cost though

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chesterfield bout 15 minutes south of richmond. i talked to my boss and he said i coudl use the company truck if u want to meet half way. i think your the one that said somethin bout the engine last night if ure interested i could do 550 for the tires wheels and complete dissasembled engine

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
let me think about ok. I need to get all my finace's checked first. Don't hold them for me or anything ok. But I will keep you informed

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive got a few people interested in the tires around here but havent foudn anyone needing an engine, if i sell either ill post it on here though. and if u decide u want them let me know and well work somethin out

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
will do:thumbup
I am decideing on the tires it is either those or some 36inch fun country's

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats cool if u decide u want them and i still got em let me know.the only problem i know of with the cepeks is they shoudl flat spot over night and i knwo the ones i got dont, but the decision is yours

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Blaze said:
After lots of research I think I'm gonna go with 44" Dick Cepek Kevlars...:thumbup

sorry blaze, but the 44's are available in Kevlar belted, only nylon. 38 is as tall as you can go with the kevlar.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
Blaze--so even after you got that rim fiasco sorted out, they still ride horrible? Could you even tell a difference?
Yea, still shitty! :banghead I think my draglink is shot too! I may need to get the supper runner steering...:shrug

Well damn SquattyD I thought I had it figured out...but that was after surfing the internet for like 6 hours straight researching my 460 plus 1 ton axles swap, and Beadlocks for my '94....looking for two little pieces of chrome for my Impala, and trying to figure out how to relocate the bumpers on "the Beast" (just did a 3 inch body) and looking for new tires for her....my eyes were hurting and I was half lit, but I for whatever reason (it's too foggy right now, I just thought it was because of radial) I decided to go with fun country's...:shrug

1 - 17 of 17 Posts