Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made this bumper for my friend Jon. Came out to about 50 bucks in material. Wanted to test out making these things.. I can easily say that i will not make another one until i can get a 220v welder and some more patience.. 110 works but it takes too long and id rather do less clean up work.

The lights will go inside the hoop and not on top like on mine. Thats why it looks so big.. Hes gonna make the mounting brackets himself.. Some pictures..

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
looks good, you probaly saved alot of time without doing the mounts, those are usally the biggest pita with a bumper.

hows the winch clear? is it going to sit in front of the grill? Im thinking about redsigning mine to use a winch.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great Job!!!! pssst......you should start building these things for side money........I want one:thumbup

·
Registered
95 Posts
Come on Zilla :) Please. I have been looking for a bumper for awhile now. What's it worth to ya? How much is the tubing bender? Where did you get it?

·
Registered
918 Posts
WHOEVER THAT JON IS.....GOTTA BE ONE LUCKY SUMMMA B***H :thumbup :thumbup :beer ...As I said before and I'll say it again.YO DA MAN RAF!!!!:rockon :shocked :hump ..Keep on :imp in PLAYA....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
BBBBronco said:
Come on Zilla :) Please. I have been looking for a bumper for awhile now. What's it worth to ya? How much is the tubing bender? Where did you get it?
about 500bucks with one die. plus a welder, grinders, notchers etc

pm me....Im building these

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks awsome plan on doing one as wee got a buddy who is a car builder he has every toy you can imagine. wasn't quite sure how i was going to do it but i am deffinately going to have a close look at your pics!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
As always, nice work. I always liked how you made the brace on yours that went back to the crossmember for the winch. I am looking to have someone make me a similair peice for when I mount a winch behind my stock bumper.

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dustin said:

hows the winch clear? is it going to sit in front of the grill? Im thinking about redsigning mine to use a winch.
the winch will fit under the grill like on mine..
Damager said:
we gonna get mounted with lights pics too :thumbup
it will probably be a while but im sure you will get some pics..
pUnK said:
hey, did u tell everyone how i moved Bronkzilla yesterday?:eek:
nope.. but you just did.. now i have to figure out where that brake fluid is leaking from... :(
BBBBronco said:
pssst......you should start building these things for side money........I want one:thumbup
maybe later down the line.
Accessory Man said:
I always liked how you made the brace on yours that went back to the crossmember for the winch.
i didnt make the one on my bumper.. i had it made at custom creations a while back.

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jon tacked the bumper on so he can make the mounting plates..

that should explain why the bumper was so biggggggggg... it was going on a huge bronco.. :thumbup

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
that camera needs a little help. nice bumper

1 - 20 of 25 Posts