Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it's rude to post without introduction: HELLO!

This year, the Keystone Krawlers Off-Road Club, with your help, will hold our first annual Make-A-Wish in the Woods Benefit Ride, at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in Joliett, PA 17981.

This event kicks off on Saturday, June 10, 2006 and continues through Sunday, June 11, 2006. We would like you to be an integral part of this incredible event! It is only with your attendance that this event can be successful. We need your attendance to make this the most memorable experience for the MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATON ® of SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY and everyone in attendance

Our goal is to raise as much money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation as possible. The event is for ALL makes & models of 4x4 vehicles of any size, with drivers of all experience levels. Even if you've never been off-road before - there will be a group for you as well. Experienced trail guides will lead each group - from Mild to Wild.

Even if you can't attend, you can still donate using the paypal link on our event website!

Please visit the event website for all the details! www.keystonekrawlers.com/MAW

If you have any questions please contact [email protected]

THANKS!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

·
Registered
770 Posts
June 10th! Cool maybe by than I'll have my lift:chili: If so I'm down. I just talked to, 2 of my jeep friends they also want to go.:thumbup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stomp13 said:
June 10th! Cool maybe by than I'll have my lift:chili: If so I'm down. I just talked to, 2 of my jeep friends they also want to go.:thumbup
Awesome! But lift or no lift, show up! We'll have trails mapped for everyone and YES, we'll even challenge you if you'de like :thumbup

Be sure to check out the pre-registration as we give you a free raffle ticket for GOODIES. Also, we're adding to the lodging discounts daily!

Come one, come all!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
That is a great charity. A friend of mine has a daughter that has a rare disease. They gave her a year to live. They are going to Disney for all expense paid vacation with make a wish foundation. She is 3 years old. Just wanted you guys to know where your money is going. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Current Sponsors

OK4WD
ARB
Eastwood
Signs Now
CJ's Tire
Dyer's Auto Service
A-Z Fabrication
Stoner Enterprises

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team @ Make-A-Wish in the Woods
June 10th and 11th at Rausch Creek!

We are excited to announce that The Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team is helping to make the Make-A-Wish® in the Woods event a huge success!

The Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team has announced their participation in the 2006 Make-A-Wish® in the Woods event and I can tell you that they are as excited to be involved as we are to have them!

First and foremost the FJ Cruiser Trail Team will be on the trails wheeling 3 FJ Cruisers with everyone else.

-On the trails they will invite fellow four wheelers to slide behind the wheel and tackle a portion of the trail.

-During the trail rides they will be both filming and taking pictures.

-The pictures and video will be posted on-line.

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/minisite/fjbulletin/index.html?s_van=GM_FJ_HOME_FJ_BULLETIN

-After running the trails they will be setting up camp with the rest of the crowd.

-At their base camp they will have the FJ Cruisers available for people to look at, touch, crawl under, check out, and ask us any questions.

-As people are examining the newest FJ Cruiser they will have handouts & small gifts.

-In addition to the FJ Cruisers being there, they will show footage of the vehicles in action on the trails.

-The footage will be shown on their inflatable 16’x20 movie screen.

Come join us for what is gearing up to be one of the best wheeling events of the season! www.keystonekrawlers.com/MAW

Special thanks to Ray (Glassdoc) for planting the seed

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
pretty sure i'm going to attend this.

i have two friends who've never been wheeling before, so i'll have them ride beyotch whilst i help them stain their pants...:thumbup

·
Registered
636 Posts
jackhart said:
pretty sure i'm going to attend this.

i have two friends who've never been wheeling before, so i'll have them ride beyotch whilst i help them stain their pants...:thumbup
I'll have to see how things work out at the Nor'Easter event....Make sure I don't go breakin nothing:twak

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:thumbup Nice to see some folks getting out and making a difference!

Quadratec has stepped up as our top sponsor for the Make-A-Wish in the Woods benefit ride. You're not going to want to miss this one.

http://www.quadratec.com

Come on out and make a difference

·
Registered
173 Posts
i want to go to this event but first have to make sure my bronco is trail worthy before i drive all the way up there.i'll see in the next couple of weeks. is there a cut off for registration for this event???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
squints68 said:
i want to go to this event but first have to make sure my bronco is trail worthy before i drive all the way up there.i'll see in the next couple of weeks. is there a cut off for registration for this event???
There is no cut-off on registration. You can drive up the day-of and get in.

I hope that you can make it. :thumbup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
XLTbeast said:
I should be there with two trucks probobly.:thumbup
Very nice! Thank you all for all of your support to a great cause. :beer

FYI -

If you can not attend, we completely understand. Please consider making a donation through paypal or by check. www.keystonekrawlers.com/MAW
This is a very worthwhile cause and can make a serious difference is a child's life.

Thank you very much for your support!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
30 days out and counting down!

We have had an overwhelming amount of caring folks who can't attend the run make donations. It's so great to see folks want to get involved with making a difference in the lives of children. I encourage everyone who CAN attend to come out and enjoy everything that we have planned for you! If you can not attend, please consider making ANY donation (even a $1.00 goes a LONG way when you add it in to the total amount) to [email protected] and be sure to add MAKE-A-WISH Benefit in the notes!

Again - thank you to everyone for helping to make a difference.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
ok northeast chapter, i interrupt this very worthwhile thread to bring you an important message -

vote for our fellow northeast chapter brother bnkrtstk in this month's fotm contest - it's a nailbiter of a race and he needs your help. click here and GO VOTE...Vote Bnkrtstk For FOTM

now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

btw, i'm still planning on attending, can't wait for june 10 to get here already

1 - 20 of 30 Posts