1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
uh-oh, better call maaco

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Holy SHIT. Bad luck for the van. That Mustang never even hit the brakes. They musta been going at least 65 when they hit the van. Bad luck that they got hit again.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Holy crap! Where did those people get their lisence from? Stopped car = you stop.

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's not so much the freeway as it is the lame city drivers.
I notice a big difference in the way people drive between the city and small towns.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
can i just say "hello asshole, can you not tell that that van there is STOPPED, get your hands outta your girlfriends pants, and put BOTH hands AND eyes on the wheel."

and why don't people understand to LOOK and slow down BEFORE you get on top of them?

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
stepchild88 said:
get your hands outta your girlfriends pants, and put BOTH hands AND eyes on the wheel."
What? You can't multitask? :toothless

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
JahWarrior said:
What? You can't multitask? :toothless

i need 2 hands to drive, i have a manual. so i gotta shift AND steer, does that count as multi-tasking?:toothless

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Hey almost happened to me once, there was a parked car in the fast lane just out of Seattle. No one was in the car, no flashers/lights on and was in the middle of the day.

Good thing I realized that I was approaching the car way to fast and was able to change lanes before I reached it and realized it was empty and just sitting in the lane. Crazy people!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
stepchild88 said:
i need 2 hands to drive, i have a manual. so i gotta shift AND steer, does that count as multi-tasking?:toothless
Youngin'!

My Dakota is a 5 speed and......well you don't need to know

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
Well at least none of those cones got hit.

i was thinking the same thing!!

damn rubberneckers....people need to pay attention to the road. hell it looks like a contruction zone anyway so why in the hell where they drive hell fast?

·
Lick my
2,091 Posts
Dustin said:
hell it looks like a contruction zone anyway so why in the hell where they drive hell fast?

Its a 500 dollar fine MINIMUM for speeding in a constuction zone here in IL. You face 14 yrs in jail for hitting a road worker.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts