Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:popc1: :thumbup :goodfinge :twotu: :chili: :rockon :shocked

Well here's another of the plenty post of people flexing wheeling in the local shopping mall, I was at tacobell for a little lunch/dinner break (fixing up my bumper) when we decided to try some of this hardcore terrain out.

Got alittle dark once we found this killer spot.

Sory for all the crappy phone pictures. But we weren't expecting to do any of this, And in no way or form do I think this is real wheeling.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I hope you had a good spotter there, thats some tough shit :p

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
dogonmut said:
Get off the lawn. I'm calling security!
funny you should say that. i parked on a curb (damn small parking spaces...) at walmart a month or so back, and i came out to an 80 year old guy in a security golf cart writing my license plate number down... talked with him for a minute and we concluded that he thought i had a nice truck and if i promised not to park on the curb again, he'd let it slide.

gotta love the old guys with a soft spot for big trucks.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
84x4bronco said:
funny you should say that. i parked on a curb (damn small parking spaces...) at walmart a month or so back, and i came out to an 80 year old guy in a security golf cart writing my license plate number down... talked with him for a minute and we concluded that he thought i had a nice truck and if i promised not to park on the curb again, he'd let it slide.

gotta love the old guys with a soft spot for big trucks.

I got pulled over by mall security. The parking bricks (those things they put in front of the spot as to stop the tire) Rather than back out, i drove over the two in front of me. Evidently this was wanton destruction of mall property.

Guy talked to me for a couple seconds and then told me not to do it again.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I put a scuff mark on one of them
Oh no not a scuff mark on the curb

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah those mall cops are funny stuff man, I'll be out in holey lands tomorrow should have better wheeling pics:p

·
Registered
808 Posts
They are mall cops! Just wave and laugh at them and drive OFF MALL PROPERTY! All they can do is call a real cop who is usually not going to care about "scuff marks on the curb"

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
WHat is that dark thing in the divider, it resembles a pile of stumps, or a rock but the pic is so bad I can't tell.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Nice truck, I really like the paint and the proportions :twotu

Have you SAS'd it? I really can't tell :brownbag

I was once asked to leave the mall for climbing a stump to prove that the Bronco could out flex a TJ :brownbag

1 - 17 of 17 Posts