Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, what the hell is this world coming to?:twak

Shreveport Police have arrested a man and charged him with an unusual form of animal cruelty. 56-year old David Powell was taken into custody Friday afternoon at his apartment in downtown Shreveport. Animal control officer Rick Quillen says witnesses say they saw Powell being "unusually affectionate" with a neighbor's dog and saw pictures on Powell's computer of him having sex with the animal. Powell was taken to Caddo Correctional Center and booked on one charge of simple animal cruelty. A misdeamenor. Officers also seized Powell's computer during the arrest. It's now being examined by a expert at the Caddo D.A.'s office. Simple animal cruelty carries a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and up to six months in jail.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'd guess they did it doggy style

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
that's just not right. :uke:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
56 YEARS OLD, in SHREVPORT.

stepchild88-18 YEARS OLD, in LANSING.

big difference sway :goodfinge

·
Registered
307 Posts
now that is just plain sick and wrong

·
Registered
231 Posts
But you know it's not cheating if it's YOUR dog............

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
That there's downright disgustin' !

I mean, in my lazier moments I have been accused of being a dog [email protected]#&er but that was just a joke. This guy sounds like a real K-9 copulator.

Wasn't it the same town where the state trooper interupted the young man servicing a melon in a melon field ?

Sixlitre

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
The degree of sickness could possibly be measured by wether the dog was a MALE or FEMALE. :)

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
:lolup

·
Registered
74 Posts
I knew that dog was supposed to be mans best friend but WTF??????? I hope that poor animal was spayed or neutered. Speaking of which, I also wonder if the dog was fixed

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Doesnt matter, different species, cant make babies. Basic biology. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
We had a guy here a few yrs. back for trying to have sex with a donkey. AT THE STATE FAIR...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts