Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
broncofied
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not been around in a while so ya'll haven't seen my new labor of love. I bought this from stephen gapride 9 months ago.

he interior was kinda questionable??

Huh so much for the 302.

But hey this is a labor of love remember so i got it home changed the wheels and tires.

Then i went to work inside i completely stripped the interio then got the dash back right.

Then added the carpet seats and some protection.

I've restored the cluster and added a tach with more gauges to follow.

then we tore the drive train out it's going to be all rebuilt and put back in hopefully soon buyt here recetly i have fixed my stereo with a full pioneer setup.

Then i put all new weathwerstrip and redid the doors.

Well that brings you up to date rapidly so look for more right here from manny.
:thumbup

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Sweet, another 80-86 with blue interior. Looks great man :thumbup

If my door panels weren't compeltly sun rotted i would do the same thing you did

·
broncofied
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all right with the interior i'm just putting the finishing touches on it.

Like restored ash trays.

However i got some new goody's to start the 302 soon liek these. Thanks 88mule for the killer find!!!

I wanted to get them clean so i used this stuff. 79150 and i can testify for this stuff it will clean anything quick just beware of the fumes ouch my head:banghead

So i started with the hardware.

Then with the rockers, first dipped um 5 min then a quick spray with brake clean then a wipe down they looked good. They were only used about a 1,000 miles so rock on:rockon

they are the ford small block specific pedestal mount.

They are good to go just gonna cover them up for now.

Just teasing you with whats in store:goodfinge

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Ahh, its the cancer bucket!!!! (if you have ever read the warnings on the sides of that chem dip you know what Im talking about)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Glad I could help,and thanks again for your help.Now lets get it back together and ready to go!

·
broncofied
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
88MULE said:
Glad I could help,and thanks again for your help.Now lets get it back together and ready to go!

In time in time you'll have to swing back by and help me drop the motor in:thumbup

·
broncofied
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
grsybtch said:
Help is around the corner whenever your ready!
Thats a definate it'll be everybody at mannys for the motor drop in.:rockon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts