Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Who is your choice for F.O.T.M. March 2020!!!

• The1096Raider

• biggum

• UNTAMED PONY

• Madman

• dash_cam

Results are only viewable after voting.
161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Ford Bronco, 351w with edelbrock aluminum top end and holly 600.
2,111 Posts
Or maybe here or here? I’m kind of liking the spot by the pillar with the mic mounted on the pillar. Keeps the cord away from the 4x shifter and bird gun barrels on the hump.

It’s so small I could actually mount it to the bottom of the ash tray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,661 Posts
@biggum I suggest if your going to be in between channels, mount it somewhere that you can easily change the channels and also see the channel your on. Other wise as some have just hidden there's and keep it on one channel ???

Allcruisen

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
another early project was fixing my tailgate handle.

what seems to be the issue? lol

so a little bending and it was fixed. and i replaced a few of the little plastic retainers, too.

and within a couple months of buying it, i replaced a bunch of parts on the brakes.

is this bad? is it bad?

one of the previous owners converted from auto to manual hub locks, but didn't replace the spindle nuts. and the auto hub spindle nuts got chewed up

and this was the brake fluid

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
This comes from someone running dual steering stabilizers.

Each contestant can steer the contest where they like. Of course they need to at least post photos of something to do so.

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
😆 routine maintenance or normal wear and tear 😆 I got to start taking pictures of every bolt i remove or replace 😝 for a person to go to that extreme he has too much time on his hands apparently this is more of a right up contest good luck guys 😏
are you in this contest?

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,661 Posts
😆 routine maintenance or normal wear and tear 😆 I got to start taking pictures of every bolt i remove or replace 😝 for a person to go to that extreme he has too much time on his hands apparently this is more of a right up contest good luck guys 😏
Sorry you feel this way, But maybe you should have read what this Contest was about before accepting to be in it. :unsure:

Allcruisen

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Made some progress on my new CB today. Pulled the dash, some flooring, side panels etc and ran the antenna cable and power. I was considering putting a 3’ whip where the FM radio antenna goes since I don’t use it but figured the brush would just destroy it so I’m mounting on the tire carrier. I have two 3’ sticks, a standard one from Wilson and a flexible one from Procomp.

The Wilson has 0 flex and 750 watts. The Procomp is quite flexibly and good for 300 watts. I will likely run a spring base with either of them.

161 - 174 of 174 Posts