Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Potential buyer of my Bronco is planning 18 inch rims and 35's, so he doesn't care if my Bronco comes with the brand new 33's or some decent stock rims / tires.

Anyone interested? I would need to do this swap really soon. I have compressor and impact wrench to make it easier. You'd have to come to my home in east cobb. I'll take best offer on these even though $350 is already a steal. This deal comes with a 33 12.50 as a spare too if you trade me your spare. Here is a pic of the wheels / tires.

There is a chance this deal falls through on the Bronco, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What is the width on teh wheels? How much tread is left? What shape are the wheels in? From the pic they look oxidized. I got the stock wheels that are in excellent shape for 144K miles. 31 incher also. My spare is the stock size. Let me know, I may be able to take a trip this weekend.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are BRAND NEW tires. I mean, like less than 300 miles on them. I paid $620 for them at 4 wheel parts a couple of months ago. The rims are actually in very good shape. The center caps are not, but the rims, once cleaned up are nice. The rims are 8 inches wide. I can post better pics tonight.

As long as the tires are decent, the rims can look like crap. The new owner needs them to drive to MS and then he's starting his project.

With Gas prices as they are, I don't know if this is a good deal or not for you, unless you wanted to come to Atlanta for other reasons as well. Realistically, this stuff is probably worth $700 or so.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK... Still trying to finalize the deal on the Bronco... There's a slight chance it will fall through but I should know tonight.

Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haven't heard from my buyer this evening.... Hopefully he will email me tonight. Sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry everyone... this is temporarily on hold as the guy supposedly buying the truck hasn't responded to my inquiries.

I'll probably need to do this swap before next weekend, so a little bit more time. That's after i confirm he's coming to get the truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts