Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the details for the GEORGIA Meet and Greet.

WHEN: January 26th, Saturday. Show up about 6pm or therabouts, leave when we get ready to go. [So even if you're gonna run late, chances are you'll catch us still there.]

WHERE: Delkwood Grill, Marietta, GEORGIA. I75 North to Delk Rd - Exit 261. Take a right - East on Delk Rd - the Delkwood Grill is out there about 1/2 mile on the left. The number is 770-956-1313 if you want better directions. [Or PM me for my cell if you want.]

WHY: Cause I said so! :toothless

Hope to see ya there.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
wait.....what happened to Cactus Jacks?
Dammit, I was gonna say that! :banghead

I'll be there. :drinkbud

Will we all get nametags with our screen names?

HELLO
my name is deadeyedick :toothless

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would... but Silver Dollar Raceway (reynolds GA) opens back up the 26th, and ill be down there with some friends racing
I love SDR, great track and the guys running it are super. We haven't been down there in awhile. Wish it was closer for us.

We'll know. We don't see too many strangers around our neck of the woods.
Yeah, here lately it's been all the regulars, so if somebody new shows up, we'll know and we'll all huddle together so we can point and giggle. Nah, just kidding. When we started having these things, Moseley would always go around and introduce everybody to the group. I guess I should do that when we have new people to make them feel welcome, I just forget.

I thought we were going to Cactus Jack's AFTER the M&G so we can get tore up from the floor up! Maybe they won't have any bushes in the front yard for Jon to fall into.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I hope to be there. I find out this afternoon if i'm scheduled to work saturday/sunday. If so I'm going to try my hardest to get out of it.

EDIT: No, i won't be wearing my tinfoil hat...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm trying to git rid of this cold I just ran into this morning. If I can git rid of it by weds. I'll be driving my hoopty! maybe I can get a few things by then.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Next time......if its closer so I can drive the Bronco

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Next time......if its closer so I can drive the Bronco
It's always at the same place. You don't need to drive a Bronco to attend :thumbup

I may be in my Ranger.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts