Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marlin 60 SS .22LR w/ Scope and rings - $150

Savage Crackshot .22 Magnum - $170 (Bought new for $260)

1952 Russian M44 Carbine 7.62x54R (re-finished) - $100

PSE Nova Fitzgerald Edition, %65 let off, 55-65 lb draw, 28" draw length, several 90gr muzzy "bad to the bone" broadheads, cobra stabilizer, limb savers, cat whisker string silencers, tru-fire release, 5575 Gold Tip Hunter Arrows (4 total) - $250

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
im still interested in it. what condition is it in. does it still fire accuratley? I like to restore, but still use them. current project is a 1932 remington .22 long rifle w/ elevated sites.

·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It still shoots good. I havent shot it pasts 25 yds though. I sanded down the stock and gave it a new finish. Action is very very smooth and the barrel is in really good condition.

·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll ship them if the dealers in your area have a FFL.

The only thing wrong with the crackshot is part of the front sight is broke off. But personally I think it shoots better with the broke sight.

The marlin 60 doesnt have a front sight screw to hold it on and I dont know where the rear sight ramp is. Stock and finish look new. I took the action out and cleaned it up so it cycles faster.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
im interested, but I dont know where I could ahve the gun shipped to other than my house!!! um I know you added me to your AOL buddies, but for some reason your name isnt added. so next time you are online and I am send me an IM or email me your screen name. [email protected]

anyhow thanks.

Brad

·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there any kind of sporting goods store that has a Federal Firearms Liceanse in your area? Ask around and if you find one, send me a IM or email and I'll work on gettin them shipped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts