Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm trying to get up there maybe on the 6th or 7th for Bronco 50th. I think the roundup is at the end of that week.
Did you end up making it up there? Me and my dad took a ride up there, I was dissapointed at the lack of FSBs there in total, and all I came away with was a shirt and an I6 valve cover :/

·
Registered
7 Posts
I6 -Kid I did get up there. I was a little surprised there weren't more FSBs, but it was good to see all the early broncos out there. Once I got up there I regretted not taking my '78.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live just over the MD line near Fawn Grove, PA. Just purchased a 96 Eddie Baur on 35's. Need to do some work to get it mechanically sound, but hoping to make it to Raush Creek sometime this spring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will be one today hopefully! There is a1995 351 Windsor with 149k miles. The body has two rust spots on both back tire tire area. But not to worried. But under the truck not the cab but the frame part is rusted pretty bad. But as long as the supports dont have holes I should be ok right? Im buying it just to use as a winter truck

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in Charles County. Had the Bronco for a year and finally got it on tbe road with a new motor and some additional parts. I like the 5 speed which makes it a little mor unique

41 - 54 of 54 Posts