Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,882 Posts
Thanks man! Yeah I have one dog and he rides in the back. I’ve got a huge rubber mat I’ll be installing back there for him!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, mine don't like to stay in the back. I can have them start there, but they go around the sides of the back seat and sit up front or they just jump over the back seat. My German Shepherd likes to sit shotgun and pretends he's driving when I'm not in it. And I know you can't see it, but I have a crap load of white hair all over my Bronco.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Well, mine don't like to stay in the back. I can have them start there, but they go around the sides of the back seat and sit up front or they just jump over the back seat. My German Shepherd likes to sit shotgun and pretends he's driving when I'm not in it. And I know you can't see it, but I have a crap load of white hair all over my Bronco.

Beautiful dog man!!

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #104

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Got my new grill and emblem installed.

Got my “bronco” camp chair from ford promotion back in the day. Can’t wait to show it off at car shows. Also haven’t noticed a leak on my trans pan since I’ve tightened all the bolts to 12ftlbs so fingers crossed that’s done. Taking it Friday to my buddy at Ford to fix the rear axle seals and wheel seals. After that hopefully my front diff leak doesn’t get too bad because it SHOULD be the only leak on this bad boy! Tomorrow I’ll try to insulate the headliner and reinstall that and may start on side window chrome trim. It’s coming along and I’m enjoying the process. The interior was almost more than I could chew and I just need to drive it a bit and remember why I love this thing lol. The last thing I want to do is get burned out with it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #106

got my headliner deadener installed and reinstalled headliner. While it was down I installed my Bluetooth microphone also!
Now on to replacing this busted up side window trim. Not a terrible job with a hand from an extra person and imho looks 100% better. These little details make a huge difference!

101 - 106 of 106 Posts