Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting to contemplate selling my SAS'd 93.. Its nothing special, 93, 5.0, Auto, Solid D44, 8pt cage, ft spool, Alum rad, letric fan, sliders, bumpers.. It runs like a champ, but I havent wheeled it in 1.5 years (Moab 2006).. What would something like this go for?? The wife wants to start riding dual sports, so as to not have to take out a loan to grab a couple, Im starting to contemplate selling it.. Ive got spare 44 and 8.8 shafts, 8 lug D44 outers and its on fairly worn 35 SSR's.. Its not for sale per se, Im just wondering if itd be worth my time to fix the few small issues it has to sell it..

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
$4000?

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
It looks to be in nice shape. Obviously you have to find the right buyer.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Another SAS bronco in colorado! Sweet.

I could see it going for 3.5k.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Nice Bronco....

·
Registered
12 Posts
What are the "Few Small Things Wrong" with it? I would love to take that off your hands for 3.5 and I will fix the "Few Small Things Wrong"

·
Registered
457 Posts
I dont think I could sell mine if I had the time and money invested in it for a sas, heck I cant bring myself to sell mine without as sas and the issues its got.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Issues: Trac-bar (1.5" .250 wall DOM) needs to be shortened about 1"
Rear shackle mount needs to be replaced
Not entirely happy with the seat mounts.. Perfectly safe, but just not exactly the results that I wanted.

Its got stock gears with a minispool in the front..
Cage is a S&W thats mounted to the frame and sliders
If there is some actual interest, ill post it in the for sale section along w/ pics..

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
That's two very nice trucks up for sale because people are leaving the country. That sucks ****.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts