1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
:histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey they got a naughty forum there. You have to have 50 posts to view it. Guess I better start posting.:thumbup

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hey That link was kinda like MBB Mods thinking they are above everyone else and editing your posts, just because they dont' like what you say. Was happening to me alot. You all need to get some ****ing balls and show yourselfs.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Bronco85 said:
Hey That link was kinda like MBB Mods thinking they are above everyone else and editing your posts, just because they dont' like what you say. Was happening to me alot. You all need to get some ****ing balls and show yourselfs.
I never edited anyone's post to read differently or to hide anything from others. The only post I ever edited on MBB was for my own benefit when littleone was trying to post pics of gearrat's truck, and she and I were unable to get the images to load properly.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Bronco85 said:
I can take a joke. But when someone puts somthing like that up it's changed and without anyone saying why? Come on thats just wrong and people abusing their power as mods. This has happened to me alot and I've kept quiet. But the Mods need to have someone watching over them for this kinda crap. or get new people on those jobs.

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Bronco85 said:
Was happening to me alot. You all need to get some ****ing balls and show yourselfs.
alot... it was once.. you bitched.. i fixed it. no more messing with you..

this thread was stupid..

oh look.. the new mbb.. with a link to fsb..

ahyuk..

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Bronco85 said:
I can take a joke. But when someone puts somthing like that up it's changed and without anyone saying why? Come on thats just wrong and people abusing their power as mods. This has happened to me alot and I've kept quiet. But the Mods need to have someone watching over them for this kinda crap. or get new people on those jobs.
Was alot more then once Raf. I bitched and yes it stopped only because I throw a fit about it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
hmmm...looks like my previous post subject matter had nothing to do with the quote I used. ah well...tis happened before, back in the dark I go...:brownbag

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
this thread was stupid..

oh look.. the new mbb.. with a link to fsb..

ahyuk..
I think this proves the point we where trying to make.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.