Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome Chris! Will the asada be basted in T'killya? Ha! I may haul the trailer out there and just stay the night. We'll see how it goes and whether or not the Bronco is up to it.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I will see how money goes, I might be able ot make it out for the day. We are racing 2 weeks before so I dont know just yet. As far as location I believe MDR is running the same course as MORE which is off of camp rock road for this one. If your coming in from big bear or bear valley road its about 10 miles or so from the 247 intersection to camp rock rd heading south. From 247 its about 15 miles or so back to the start finish area of of anderson dry lake. I saw a little of it last weekend we went to check it out and looks like a fun course should be pretty fast with a few areas of good rough. I will likely be pre running the course at the end of the month in preps for the MORE race. I hope i cna make it work to join you all it should be fun.
Jeremy

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update: As of right now I'm planning to camp with the family up the hill in Seven Oaks. My brother in law and I will be heading to the race early Saturday morning. If anyone has a good meeting place in mind, let me know. We may be chasing for Ken Leavitt and Anger Issues Racing. Let's get a good turn out for this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts