Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know if any of you have/know where I can get a black and white vector of a tire (preferably a mud grip style, it'd be great with white letters, but not necessary. I just want it to look as close to the original as It can, being black and white) and maybe wheel combo?

I hate tires :whiteflag

·
Registered
634 Posts
vector drawing: Images produced with a drawing package made up of lines, shapes and co-ordinates.

Vector graphics or geometric modeling is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and polygons to represent images in computer graphics. It is used by contrast to the term raster graphics, which is the representation of images as a collection of pixels (dots).

The human eye works as a bitmap picture: it catches the image in a mosaic raster of photon recipient nerves, a pixel image. But the brain—according to recent studies—handles it as a vector image. Perhaps because — like in computers— this is easier to store. It explains why humans can recognize simple drawings like cartoons with just outlines because this is so close to what the human brain makes of the visual world anyway. It also serves as an explanation for the fact that logos and signs with easy and geometric shapes are more easily remembered and recognized

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
wwatsonh said:
vector drawing: Images produced with a drawing package made up of lines, shapes and co-ordinates.

Vector graphics or geometric modeling is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and polygons to represent images in computer graphics. It is used by contrast to the term raster graphics, which is the representation of images as a collection of pixels (dots).

The human eye works as a bitmap picture: it catches the image in a mosaic raster of photon recipient nerves, a pixel image. But the brain—according to recent studies—handles it as a vector image. Perhaps because — like in computers— this is easier to store. It explains why humans can recognize simple drawings like cartoons with just outlines because this is so close to what the human brain makes of the visual world anyway. It also serves as an explanation for the fact that logos and signs with easy and geometric shapes are more easily remembered and recognized

:wacko

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.