Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just a coupla pixs to give you all an idea of what it is I do for a living.....pixs show 3 of the 5 paintings I have at Daytona Speedway Complex.

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
Do you live in Daytona? Ive recently got a print of my friend's art of saillboats and ocean scenes because I need to make the house look better.

Your paintings look sweet, I'd like to see them in person.

Is that at the Old Jetcenter/now Sheltair lobby?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are located in the Daytona Speedway Complex, inside the Sheltair charter jet terminal, where the drivers and teams come in to hang for their "Lear Jets"...tough life they got, huh ?
...& No I live in Fort Lauderdale.

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
MRDETROITMETAL said:
They are located in the Daytona Speedway Complex, inside the Sheltair charter jet terminal, where the drivers and teams come in to hang for their "Lear Jets"...tough life they got, huh ?
I think thats more accurately termed the Airport complex/property, but yea I know exactly where you're talking about. I did some flight training with Phoenix East (next door to Sheltair) years ago, and Ive been to Sheltair a few times to meet or pick up people that had flown in.

I work across the runway at Embry Riddle, about 300 feet from your work.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool !...go look at 'em there are 4 in the main lobby areas, 1 BIG pixs of motorcyles as you come in, across from the sportscar pix shown here, and 1 more in the board room, that one is a chevy truck racer...let me know what'cah think after seeing them "in person" !! ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts