Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We don't have all the information right now But we do know Camping is at Twin Grove Park & Campground Koa.

Remember to mention Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos when registering.
http://www.twingrove.com/

I called today to see what Cabins or cottages were available for June 25-28. The lady said the reserved cabins and cottages are very thin.

Since my wife and son are coming we went ahead and got a Deluxe Cottage. But we only had a pick between a Deluxe Cottage or Standard Cottage since everything else is reserved already.

So if you want to go and don't want to tent it you might want to call and reserve whats left. :beer

·
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skipped right by this thread and posted in the wrong one. :doh0715:

Anyway as long as my swap is done and if I have a tow rig, I should be there!:beer
You have 8 months plenty of time to get anything you need done. So we should see you there!! :beer

I'll surely have to get to this one this year
Awesome be great to see ya there. I don't know how close you are to Silentone but yall could ride in together.

·
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like they updated the info on MEB's site: http://earlybroncos.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=228600&module_id=93282

Just Basic info for now. From the site:

Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos
17th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup
June 25th- 27th, 2015

>>>>GREAT NEW LOCATION!<<<<
As part of MEB’s continual effort to improve our participant’s experience at the East Coast Bronco Roundup, we will again be moving the event into order to freshen things up and offer new and additional features for our participants!

Roundup Headquarters and Base Camp

Twin Grove Resort and Campground in Pine Grove, Pa.will serve as this year’s base camp with event check-in and activities headquartered out of two of the pavilions centrally located in the campground.All Roundup activities will be based at or will depart from Twin Grove with the exception of the daily trail rides and Saturday Rock Challenge.

Twin Grove is a full service campground with full RV hookups, rental cabins and cottages (with and without bathrooms) and tent sites. Twin Grove offers many amenities for young and old and even our four legged friends including:

Two large pools with spiral slides
Recreation Center with arts and crafts
Movie theater
Full service restaurant with bar
Fitness center
"Bark Park" dog recreation area
Large air conditioned Arcade
Miniature Golf
Inflatable bounce rides
Ferris Wheel and indoor Carousel
Golf cart rentals
Modern private bath houses with laundry
Full service camp store
Frisbee golf course

This campground sells out quickly so reserve your tent, cabin or RV site early!
Be sure to mention you are with the “East Coast Bronco Roundup” for a 10% discount
http://www.twingrove.com
(717) 865-4602

Trail Rides and Rock Challenge

Daily guided trail rides and the Saturday Rock Challenge will be held at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Tremont, Pa which is located about 12 miles from the campground. Rausch Creek Off Road Park consists of 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hardcore trails, rocks, bowls, hills, the glacial "Rock Creek", club friendly trails make Rausch Creek a unique 4x4 destination.

Rausch Creek Off Road Park fees for the Roundup include:
Roundup staging and free primitive camping across the street from the main entrance to the park.

Rausch Creek Park Fees are separate from the Roundup Event Fees and will be collected by Rausch Creek Off Park click on the link for current rates.

Please pay for Rausch Creek trail fees in the morning at Rausch Creek prior to trail ride departure(arrive at the park early so you do not delay the group).

Print and bring a completed release form for each person in your group that’s going on the trail.
Release Form

Tentative Events Schedule:
Thursday, Friday & Saturday Daily Trail rides
Show and Shine Classes - Stock, Street, Trail (Sign up at event)
Group Photo Session
Rock Crawl Competition on the spectator friendly Rausch Creek competition course
Street Cruise for owners of stock and street modified Broncos
Friday and Saturday night group dinners
Saturday evening award presentation and mega-prize raffle with lots of great parts and trail gear!
Kids' activities at the Campground will include arts & crafts and games
And Much Much More!
The East Coast Bronco Roundup is open to ALL 66-96 Bronco owners and their guests.
One non-Bronco can be sponsored per registered Bronco, so bring your Broncos and your "Brand X" friends!

The MEB Staff is looking forward to offering many new amenities, fun new street cruise locations and great trails for all levels for the 17thAnnual East Coast Bronco Roundup participants; we look forward to seeing you there!

Contacts and Other Information:

East Coast Bronco Roundup Registration
Randy Silbaugh
[email protected]

East Coast Bronco Roundup Chairman
Chris Jones
[email protected]
Rausch Creek Offroad Park
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org

Twin Grove Campground
http://www.twingrove.com

·
FSM Lifetime
680 Posts
What trails are usually run by the main group of off-roaders? I'm looking at the site and I'm just curious and want to get an idea. Blues and greens? I can't wait :thumbup

·
Premium Member
7,130 Posts
They run everything. This past year we ran blues, they may have not been the hardest blues but we had a good group and we covered a good bit of ground.

There is a part of the park I have never been, it's mostly green trails but has a few off shoots to some harder stuff. Every time I'm there I wind up on the same trails.

·
FSM Lifetime
680 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. What are the recommendations for the blacks? Are those more for purely offroad trucks?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Cheers for the link ! :beer. I'll be watching the thread closely. Last year was same day as a graduation date, and I've another to attend in 2015 so HOPING the dates don't clash.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,652 Posts
In a fullsize truck, I would not want to run smaller than a 37 for blacks at Rausch. Minimum one locker. Ive run with a few FSB'ers set up like that and they do pretty good. We're pretty wide, so you cant pick lines as easily as a jeep can.

Ill probably come out again for this, altho I dunno if im gonna do the whole event & weekend again. Might just make a day trip for the Saturday. I will definitely do the whole event for the 50th in '16 tho.

·
Registered
712 Posts
You always pick the weekend we head up to Vermont for a family reunion. Cabin rentals says 2015 season will be one week later than last year, so I might actually make this one. :toothless

·
Registered
712 Posts
You're asking a lot. Still moving into the new house, funds are tight.....scratch that......nonexistent and I think the problem with the truck is mice nesting in the wiring harness for the last 3-4 years. Oh yeah, the tow rig needs lots of TLC too :banghead

But I FINALLY have my own driveway and garage.......with heat, air and electric :toothless

1 - 20 of 268 Posts