Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FSM Lifetime
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going guys? It's getting to that point in the year where everyone better start wrenching on their rigs to get them ready for the MEB Bronco Roundup. I know I need to....

I missed the Round Up last year due to Covid going on and all, and I don't plan on making that mistake again. I'm curious who else is planning on making the trip out, and what their plans are for this year. I'd definitely like to hit AOAA again this year if possible.

This years dates are June 24rd through the 26th. Below is the link to the MEB site for all the detailed info. Hope to catch you guys there!

·
FSM Lifetime
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aren't you tempted to stress test the one your just finished? I'm hoping to make it this year too
I know I am if I can get the diesel done in time. But I'm hoping to see ya there!

·
FSM Lifetime
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I sas'd it. Is your family planning on coming this year?
Can’t wait to see it, I bet it’ll go everywhere. And they are, I think I even have a few buddies coming with us as well.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,900 Posts
We were talking about maybe doing some of the daytrip stuff during the week. I have off that whole week/weekend, so id be down for some wheeling, but only as a passenger.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,900 Posts
I will keep you posted (y) We are having our fence finished, tentatively at the end of june, so depending on what day they arrive will change what day were free for bronco stuff.

·
FSM Lifetime
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joe, are you planning on going to Rausch Thursday-Friday & AOAA on Saturday?
Yeah, as of now that’s what I’m thinking. That’s what I did two years back, and it worked out pretty well and was a fun time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts