Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

FSM Lifetime
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of writing this post, there looks to be 93 days until the MEB Bronco Roundup this year. The dates are June 23rd-25th. Whose all going, and what all do you need to get done to your rigs before hand?

Below is the link for anyone interested. There's typically a handful of guys from FSB that go, and for anyone local I'd highly recommend it. MEB puts on a nice event that includes off-roading at two local parks, street cruises, a car show, as well as a handful of other activities.

As for things that my rig currently needs, I have the front end completely torn apart for an ARB locker install, as well as swapping to a high steer setup. I'm hoping I'll have all that knocked out in the next week or two, and then my other big project is finalizing all the wiring for accessories I've added but haven't had a chance to connect.

Registered
92 5.0 E4OD metallic root beer work in progress
As of writing this post, there looks to be 93 days until the MEB Bronco Roundup this year. The dates are June 23rd-25th. Whose all going, and what all do you need to get done to your rigs before hand?

Below is the link for anyone interested. There's typically a handful of guys from FSB that go, and for anyone local I'd highly recommend it. MEB puts on a nice event that includes off-roading at two local parks, street cruises, a car show, as well as a handful of other activities.

As for things that my rig currently needs, I have the front end completely torn apart for an ARB locker install, as well as swapping to a high steer setup. I'm hoping I'll have all that knocked out in the next week or two, and then my other big project is finalizing all the wiring for accessories I've added but haven't had a chance to connect.

Already put in for the weekend off. My boss is driving up in his box Bronco. Hoping to have my lift and undercarriage done and drive over topless. 馃槑 this will be my first one. Can鈥檛 wait

FSM Lifetime
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Already put in for the weekend off. My boss is driving up in his box Bronco. Hoping to have my lift and undercarriage done and drive over topless. 馃槑 this will be my first one. Can鈥檛 wait
It's a great time, can't wait to see you there.

ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
Twin Grove is 100% booked, so we dont know what were doing. If theres another campground close by we might all come up for the roundup, if not i might just make day trips by myself. We're still trying to sort it out.

Premium Member
Twin Grove is 100% booked, so we dont know what were doing. If theres another campground close by we might all come up for the roundup, if not i might just make day trips by myself. We're still trying to sort it out.
With the new bronco, it's going to be tougher and tougher to book at campgrounds. Many
first timers booking I'd guess. May not be as bad this year, as Ford just hasn't made that many broncos
yet.

May come a day where I don't go to the bronco events anymore, if they end up like jeep events, with
a 1000 rigs clogging the trails.

Reactions: BroncoJoe96

ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
I am fearing that. We'll see how this summer goes, if theres a lot of them there. I mean, its a MEB event, us fullsizers basically just invited ourselves so i see the new crowd doing that too, but it might take a couple years for it to catch on.

ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
I think I'm ready :cool:
I put about 50 miles on mine today, and aside from a small leak at the remote trans filter, it looks like I'm ready to go wheeling :cool:

FSM Lifetime
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I'm ready :cool:
I put about 50 miles on mine today, and aside from a small leak at the remote trans filter, it looks like I'm ready to go wheeling :cool:
I wish I could say the same. I've been waiting on my knuckle to be machined for a month and a half now, but it should finally be in Friday. Now to just install that, and modify some mounts to shift my front axle two inches forward. o_O

ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
We are officially registered for the RoundUp :cool:
We're staying in a cabin right @ Twin Grove, checking in wednesday and staying till sunday morning :cool:

Plan is to bring both the green bronco and the gray one. We're gonna do the street cruise thursday with the green one, and probably go wheeling Friday & Saturday with the big one. See you all there!

Premium Member
So I'll probably be coming up for one day wheeling only, not if it is raining, LOL!!
Would prefer to do AOAA, not real happy with RC's pricing these days. Little over
the top.

Reactions: BroncoJoe96
1 - 20 of 70 Posts