Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come join Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos for our 2012 kick-off event - Lunch at the Lube! This is MEB's traditional start of the new year meet and greet where we greet old friends and hopefully meet some new ones. Again this year we are holding it at the Richmond Quaker Steak & Lube. This is a family-oriented car-themed restaurant and was a big hit last year.

Quaker Steak & Lube is located at

8000 W. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23294
804-217-WING

For updates and more info see the MEB website. We'll start about noon and conclude around 4:00 p.m.

Everyone is invited to attend with or without your Bronco for a fun afternoon of food, fun and as much Bronco talk as you can stand.

We hope to see you there.

MEB Staff

Here are a few pics from last year -

I'm looking for a good Tidewater crew turnout this year!! :rockon

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Already signed up to duty at the rescue squad that day, but if I can find someone to trade me I might be able to make it. Was alot of fun last year

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
A meet and greet on my b-day. Im up for it. Highly unlikely that the bronco will be in attendance though

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
sounds good what a birthday that will be, nothing but broncos. lets do it, put in for the time off now.:rockon

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
i will be there even if i dont have mine running. i really want to look at yours, you going to sell your deavers???

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
cool i will keep that in mind remember me when your ready.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
yeah we should try to drive up together its a good time. get some lunch hang out and talk then ride home.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts