Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos will be having a trail ride at Rausch Creek on Saturday August 21. All Broncos 66-96 are welcome to join us!

We'll meet up at 9:00 in the parking lot and be ready to hit the trails at 9:30 or so. Rausch is located at 453 Molleystown Rd Tremont PA 17981. Here's the link to the Rausch site for park information -

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

Please reply to this thread or PM me if you can make it. There will probably be enough folks attending to break into 2 or 3 different trail level groups. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Would be my 1st trip with my 90 bronco. never been off road with it yet. Would love to go though. Also anybody with broncos in the dc metro area??? But i think i can make it

90 bronco on 35's

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It'll be great to have you guys join us.

Anybody who's thinking about coming and wants to camp at Rausch on Friday or Saturday nights, please let me know so I can give Rausch a count.

Broncoaction, here you go, from last year!

·
car ramrod
Irate4x4 .com
601 Posts
I would like to come, but I don't want to hold everyone else back because of my stock Bronco. So I am a solid maybe.

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to come, but I don't want to hold everyone else back because of my stock Bronco. So I am a solid maybe.
We'll have a couple of different level trail groups and can probably keep you on the real easy stuff. You may have to drive around on a different trail or bypass but with the RC map it's pretty easy. Are you totally stock? As in stock size tires with street tread, no lift and open diffs??

Anybody wanting to camp?? Here's the reply I got from Lynn at Rausch -

There's an RCrocs crawl event on the 21st. That just means that the comp
course will be closed Friday and Saturday. Your wheeling fees will allow
you access to the comp area w/o paying the spectator fees. And Pauly's
cooking will be there with his awesome food on Saturday.

Camping might be a little crowded, but we usually extend the camping area
around to the back side of the comp course to accommodate everyone. Last
event it was crowded but everyone found a spot.

Lynn

This worked out well last year. The trails were near empty and when we got back to the parking lot / comp area, there was stuff going on to watch. It was a little crowded in the parking lot but not bad.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
God I'd love to bring the 250 out there. I see all kinds of great trip pictures from rausch, its a shame its 2.5 hours away though. The thought of one of my trucks breaking down 125 miles from home does not sound appealing, and i'm usually hesitant about long trips to wheel. Anyone from central/south jersey taking the trip out there?

·
Registered
60 Posts
makes me wish i still had my jeeps. i miss rausch, i wouldnt trust the bronc i just bought out there, not until i do ALOT more work. even though its only an hour and a half from me and in my AAA range, i dont think im gonna chance it this time

·
car ramrod
Irate4x4 .com
601 Posts
We'll have a couple of different level trail groups and can probably keep you on the real easy stuff. You may have to drive around on a different trail or bypass but with the RC map it's pretty easy. Are you totally stock? As in stock size tires with street tread, no lift and open diffs??
No lift, 31x10.5x15 BFG all terrain T/As, I hope to have my Destination M/Ts by then. Limited slip front and rear, but my rear end might be toast:banghead

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What do you mean by needing a sponsor.
The ride is open to all Broncos, all years and you do not have to be an MEB member. But if you have a buddy who wants to come and he's not wheeling a Bronco you can "sponsor" him and he's welcome to come along. Not really a big deal and we don't check credentials! We usually get a few jeeps and maybe a yota or 2.

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
The ride is open to all Broncos, all years and you do not have to be an MEB member. But if you have a buddy who wants to come and he's not wheeling a Bronco you can "sponsor" him and he's welcome to come along. Not really a big deal and we don't check credentials! We usually get a few jeeps and maybe a yota or 2.
I ask because i have a buddy with a jeep that i built and i may try to get him to go if i go. So what do you have to do to sponsor them.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
I ask because i have a buddy with a jeep that i built and i may try to get him to go if i go. So what do you have to do to sponsor them.
I think he was joking....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts