Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i might be setting myself up for some ball busting, but i need to ask someone for a favor. i'll be driving a 94 swb f150 & since it's not a bronco, i need someone to vouch for me.

thanks

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
Just saw this.

NEW WHEELING LOCATION FOR THIS YEARS ROUNDUP.
This year we trying something new. We are going to split up the trail ride portions of the Roundup. Friday we are going to wheel at Rausch and Saturday will be at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AAOA).
On Friday we will meet at 8:00 am with the street cruise folks to get a group photo at Rausch behind the office.
On Saturday we will meet at 8;00 at AAOA.
Cost for the parks are as follows...

Rausch Creek
$20 year membership fee. 16+ years old and above, passenger or driver
$50 vehicle driver day access
$10 a day passenger

AAOA
$30 vehicle day pass
$45 vehicle two day pass
Passenger fee $15 one day
Passenger fee $20 two day
AAOA is 37 miles (41 minutes) from Twin Grove Campground
RC is 12 miles (14 minutes) from Twin Grove.
THANKS,
Roundup Committee

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
i noticed that too. Jim don't you have a video of someone destroying their rear axle going up a hill at AAOA?

·
Erik
1,821 Posts
Yeah its pretty big and their map & trail markers are not great. I have to talk to a coworker, im pretty sure they have their trail map on some phone App.
I have their maps on the Maplets app but it’s not updated or accurate (at least the last time I was there). Maplets works well at Rausch, AOAA not so much. Not sure if your coworker has the same app.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Not gonna make it. Kid's lacrosse (I am an assistant coach as well) would only enable us to get a day and a half in and miss Friday and Saturday nights, so not really worth it.

Besides, I haven't done a thing except redo the heater switch & wiring since last year. My front locker still doesn't work and all the fluid drained out of the differential, so a year off may not be such a bad thing!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts