Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt this will work but its worth a try?

Does anyone wanna have a meet and greet? Maybe not even to wheel.... I'd be willing to drive a good distance like a few hours... Just want to actually meet up with some people...

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,778 Posts
might be headed to Sioux Falls (which isn't all that far from Mankato) in a couple weeks to look at another BKO...
I'll let ya know

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren't there alot of people from ND? Maybe we can get them to all meet somewhere. Like I said I'm willin to drive a ways.

·
4,778 Posts
until I figure out whats wrong with the bronco...I'm limited to the pickup. gets better milage than the bronco anyway.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
It would be fun I think, but my bronco is acting up too, might be the oil pump just have not checked it out yet. Guess I would have to drive my pt but it's better on gas like locopny said.

·
4,778 Posts
Probably headed toward your neck of the woods on the 17th of august. Have an old friend to see in Butterfield. before a meeting in Waconia around 1pm...doubtful I can make the Bronco ready by then. The old girl is failing...nothing that can't be fixed- just not overnight.

·
4,778 Posts
hey Muddin' if you are around sunday Morn the 17th for sure...I will be through on my way to Mayer after seeing a friend in Butterfield. PM for # and let me have yours.

·
Registered
382 Posts
What year are you looking at now loco??? I might be selling one of my 79s. Oh yeah, there's a mud drag coming up in Horace (fargo) on he 23rd and one in Glyndon, MN around the 16th of September (date got pushed back from original). I'm plan on going to at least one of those events if anyone else is going to be over this way look me up!

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,812 Posts
i think its cuase it covers a huge area, should almost be two or three sub chapters but I don't know how i would split them up

·
4,778 Posts
What year are you looking at now loco??? I might be selling one of my 79s. Oh yeah, there's a mud drag coming up in Horace (fargo) on he 23rd and one in Glyndon, MN around the 16th of September (date got pushed back from original). I'm plan on going to at least one of those events if anyone else is going to be over this way look me up!
Tom- its a 92? and cheap. might be a total POS...but if it runs it might be worth it for me.

My rig is sorta down for a bit. driving the diesel now. sure wanna get it up and going before winter...but It may be tough.

Mud isn't really my deal....but I might come watch - tough to say as this trip is gonna cost a penny or two..:beer

·
Registered
242 Posts
i have no clue were mankato is but if your in the nebraska area. theres a few of us in omaha that are trying to get a meet going to.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
This chapter is laaaaaaaaame

I guess I am just too busy myself to plan on going somewhere at this time. Me and my girls are doing Raging Rivers in Mandan this Friday, then I have to go help my dad move hay and work with my three-year-old horse, before she gets too wild on me, then Monday or Tuesday going to Medora with my kids. Trying to get things done before school starts, and working all I can, plus having to go haul a car and let my girls go thru their dad's house, before his sisters finish cleaning it out and sell it.

Ahh, I don't know, it would be fun to meet some of you peeps on here, but I guess that it is true it's so spread out. Maybe some planning could be done for a spring get together, finding a date and where at, takes some time for everyone to get together on it.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
i think its cuase it covers a huge area, should almost be two or three sub chapters but I don't know how i would split them up
Yeah it covers a huge area but look at the response there has been.
Check out the sticky above...I'm ready for a meet and greet. I've met two fellas from this site and both were awesome guys (I'm not gay :thumbup). I love to see more rigs and meet more people but man, what a spread. I've never been to MN or the Dakotas...and would love to visit but damn...that's a haul.... Ya know..?

·
is hazardous to others
1,656 Posts
I'm going to be at Kimble bottoms wheelin laborday weekend (29th-1st) along with a bunch of people from bis and a couple from fargo.... so if anyone is going to be in the area...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.