Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,666 Posts
It would be fun I think, but my bronco is acting up too, might be the oil pump just have not checked it out yet. Guess I would have to drive my pt but it's better on gas like locopny said.

· Registered
1,666 Posts
This chapter is laaaaaaaaame

I guess I am just too busy myself to plan on going somewhere at this time. Me and my girls are doing Raging Rivers in Mandan this Friday, then I have to go help my dad move hay and work with my three-year-old horse, before she gets too wild on me, then Monday or Tuesday going to Medora with my kids. Trying to get things done before school starts, and working all I can, plus having to go haul a car and let my girls go thru their dad's house, before his sisters finish cleaning it out and sell it.

Ahh, I don't know, it would be fun to meet some of you peeps on here, but I guess that it is true it's so spread out. Maybe some planning could be done for a spring get together, finding a date and where at, takes some time for everyone to get together on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.