Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any fsb members want to get together and hard a meet and greet we could do Denny's off of i65 in Lafayette if anyone is interested post it up

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
J 65 in Laffyette isn't really central is it? I wanted to do this also but takers are slim pickins around here. Shot for a time and I'll try to make it. I rotate through weekends that's my only hang up I have the next 3 saturdays and the next 4 sundays off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I live in W. Lafayette so it would be an easy quick trip for me to make it to Dennys. Let me know a time and I will see what I can do. Weekend plans fill up kinda quick. But it would be nice to meet some FSB members in the area.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are going to have to shoot fir Sunday give me a time frame and we all can meet

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
I just spent some time in Wisconsin (Milwaukee) and Illinois (Rockford and Chicago) You guys have some really nice country out there...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I love chicago. we could do like 10 in the morning that work zeh u game or u gonna pass

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
hey I didn't make it sorry my internet at home doesn't like FSB for some odd reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts