Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a bit of short notice but we have some FSB travelers coming in town the weekend of the 28th. That said I would like to setup a meet and greet. I figured we can meet for lunch Saturday the 29th at Smokey Bones on Virginia Beach blvd. http://www.smokeybones.com/locations/?zipcode=23462.

Let me know if this is ok for everyone. Also let me know if you’re going to be able to make it and how many are in your party.

Let everyone know once you hear of this. :beer

Also if you havent added yourself to the Dixie Chapter Members Map do so here: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199769

·
Registered
164 Posts
My girlfriend and I should be there as long as nothing comes up. Jbrew011 +1

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
cool. started putting together our costumes last night. gonna be awesome.

totally thinking about throwing everything on before we hit the road on saturday...so we will def be getting some looks on the way down. haha

·
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool. started putting together our costumes last night. gonna be awesome.

totally thinking about throwing everything on before we hit the road on saturday...so we will def be getting some looks on the way down. haha
haha already started. Yall going to be Zombies at the meet and greet? We will probably get everything ready the night before then do makeup and everything after the meet and greet. Im sure that week we will get the blood and makeup from Party City.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
haha already started. Yall going to be Zombies at the meet and greet? We will probably get everything ready the night before then do makeup and everything after the meet and greet. Im sure that week we will get the blood and makeup from Party City.
lol yea, it "should" take us about 3 hours and 30 mins to get down to you guys. Making us leave at 0830/0900. . .we shall see if i wake up in time to do make up and all the jazz.

I think we are gonna leave the pooch at the house, he has a tendency to show his rebel side when he is alone for long periods of time and find something soft to chew on *mostly toliet paper* So we will leave him with the g/f's parents, plus he hasn't met your dog and i don't want to chance it that they don't get along.

So we are meeting at Smokey bones at noon, then lunch, then after that getting ready for the halloween fun :) i'm so excited

·
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so let’s set a time of 1pm for the meet and greet. That will give yall time to get here, you can come to our place then we will head out from there. Josh (Jbrew) did yall want to join on the Halloween festivals that night?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
either or. We decided it'd be easier if we just got ready and got our costumes all finished there at your apt.

cool. lookin forward to it.

Jbrew- u guys should total come out.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Whats the plan for the night? Where u guys going? hey u may want to look at a different place smokey bones sucks food wise here. I cant wait to see everyone.

·
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whats the plan for the night? Where u guys going? hey u may want to look at a different place smokey bones sucks food wise here. I cant wait to see everyone.
The plan for that night is to dress up as Zombies and bar hop around town center. You in?? I didn’t mind it last time I went but what our places you have in mind? Cheeseburger-in-paradise?

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
How about the place we have been doing it. They are good with us using the parking lot. Rick knows the guy there.

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Texas Roadhouse? Which one?
Yes, the one at Indy and Holland split. The manager I have delt with in the past was Brandon I believe. When I have spoken to him I just tell him we are a local Bronco group just looking to hold a meeting. You guys enjoy, I'll be dealing with the Zombies down at the Oceanfront I'm sure.

·
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, the one at Indy and Holland split. The manager I have delt with in the past was Brandon I believe. When I have spoken to him I just tell him we are a local Bronco group just looking to hold a meeting. You guys enjoy, I'll be dealing with the Zombies down at the Oceanfront I'm sure.
Your working the oceanfront that night! We might have to swing by there then haha :goodfinge

O i'm so down for some texas roadhouse...i haven't eaten there since 03 or 04
Then its set. Texas Roadhouse it is!

1 - 20 of 163 Posts