Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I hooked my boat up to my 1995 Bronco, while testing the lights I turned on the headlights and my number four fuse had a melt down. The trailor must have a short somewhere regarding the taillights. Now I have no tail lights on the Bronco. I know how to rewire it or add another inline fuse but need some help on the best way to get to the back of the fuse box to do it. Can anyone help me with the best way to access the back of the fuse box? Thank you

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
the fuse didn't protect the circuit? The wire melted? did you replace the fuse with the boat disconected?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fuse terminal number 4 melted down do to the fact I didnt get to it in time. Why the fuse didnt protect or blow I dont know. But the terminal itself is no longer usable. I will have to rewire it with an inline fuse or something. I think the short is on the trailor. I would like to get to the back of the fuse box so I can rewire this thing to get my tailights working. I would greatly appreciate your help on the best way to access the back of the fuse box. Thanks

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
theres 2 bolts that hold it to the firewall. The wires are so tight though you cant really move the box much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts