Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I have seen several posts from other members in my area. I'm in Lee County, AL near Auburn. I am wondering if any of ya'll other members would be interested in setting up a meet and greet. Let me know what you think.

Thanks and have a good one.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Yeap I am here. Well sometimes. I travel the state a good bit. But I rest my head in Auburn a lot. Oh I would love to try and do a M&G.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I go to school in Auburn. You know anyone is welcome to the meet and greet in Atlanta that "we" throw every now and then. I say "we" because I don't always show up... :banghead:banghead:banghead I know the drive to Atlanta isn't far, I do it almost every weekend nowadays....

BUT, i'm down as long as i'm in town.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far so good. Yall keep passing the word. We might just be able to put something together.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
I'm about 25 miles from the Ala-blama state line on I-20. I'll see if I can't get something together on this side of town. I haven't been very motivated to do the M&G things lately though, haha.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I'm about 25 miles from the Ala-blama state line on I-20. I'll see if I can't get something together on this side of town. I haven't been very motivated to do the M&G things lately though, haha.
Yeah, I mean, like I said, if there is another meet and greet at Delkwood Grill, the alabama guys near auburn can come, it's an easy 2 hour or less drive to there....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just moved to Smyrna, GA. I'm looking to wheel/drink beer with anyone who's game in the Atlanta area. Could someone elaborate on the ATL meet up. Thanks and I love it here.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I would love to do a M&G with some of the ATL folks. It gets hard to plan one though because everyone has different schedules.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I would love to do a M&G with some of the ATL folks. It gets hard to plan one though because everyone has different schedules.
that just takes initiative from someone, a poll with a list of dates, and the balls to just pick a date with the most people able to go. if we waited until EVERYONE could go, then it would never happen. Even if we planned 2 years in advance...

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I'd be in for a drive.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Ok, look....as much as I would love to get ya'll together and I know I'm the designated organizer, I got so much shittin ass drama on my plate right now, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. My dad is sick and isn't getting better, my Uncle has about 2 weeks, if he makes it that long, we have birthdays coming up, I have a rat trail through my room because I'm never there and it's become a shit hole of a disaster, I have a truck show for the end of June and some dummy [me] got the bright idea to tear the dash out to re-do the wiring and paint it, then shit hit the fan with family illnesses so I haven't got it back together AND...I need to get the lift on Brutus so I can get to RITS in one piece...AND I work every friggin Saturday eatin up the over time to pay for all this crap.

So if ya'll want me to plan something....its gonna be awhile. I would like to do something before RITS so we can get together and talk about what needs to be done, talk to newbs about what to expect and generally just socialize before the ride. BUT...at this point, its one day at a time for me because I'm at the end of my rope.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Mels by now means was I hinting that you try and get something going. You have worked hard for them in the past. I am sorry to hear about the fam prob. If there is anything this lost bama guy can do let me know.

I also love the idea of meeting before RITS. It's good to put a name with faces before these type of events.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Ok, look....as much as I would love to get ya'll together and I know I'm the designated organizer, I got so much shittin ass drama on my plate right now, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. My dad is sick and isn't getting better, my Uncle has about 2 weeks, if he makes it that long, we have birthdays coming up, I have a rat trail through my room because I'm never there and it's become a shit hole of a disaster, I have a truck show for the end of June and some dummy [me] got the bright idea to tear the dash out to re-do the wiring and paint it, then shit hit the fan with family illnesses so I haven't got it back together AND...I need to get the lift on Brutus so I can get to RITS in one piece...AND I work every friggin Saturday eatin up the over time to pay for all this crap.

So if ya'll want me to plan something....its gonna be awhile. I would like to do something before RITS so we can get together and talk about what needs to be done, talk to newbs about what to expect and generally just socialize before the ride. BUT...at this point, its one day at a time for me because I'm at the end of my rope.
I was by no means implying that you should plan something. You have done a great job in the past but I don't expect it and I'm sure no one else does. I'd be happy to take the reins atleast for a bit and plan something maybe a month before RITS.

As long as the bama guys don't have a problem riding to Marietta for it, I'll be doing the same thing from Auburn since I'll be taking classes this summer

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Oh I know ya'll didn't mean anything or any expectations.

I'm sorry if I came across kinda harsh, I was extremely tired yesterday and it had just been another loooooong weekend. Today is a little better, but yesterday, I was just beyond done.

I really would like to plan something, I miss getting together like we used to...its just one of those things that other stuff seems to take up every Saturday I have now. When I DO have a free Saturday I jump out of bed thinking I'm late to be somewhere and then I stand there thinking I'm forgetting I'm supposed to be doing something. :histerica

On a good note, I coerced my sister, who is a master at cleaning and organizing, to come do something with my room/apartment and now my room is straight and clean so I can walk in there and find stuff. I'm never there....so maybe it'll stay straight for awhile. :haha

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would like to get together with you guys and just hang out. I'm not sure if I'll make R.I.T.S. yet or not. I really want to because I had a blast last year at the dust bowl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts